Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Halo Jones vs. Timehouse Round 2 Heat 23

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 February, 2022, 06:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

halo jones.
not only the best story ever seen in the prog, imho. but it has also gotta be a contender for the best story in the history of english language comics.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: broodblik on 03 February, 2022, 10:29:24 AMJust as I wanted to ask The Out vs Halo, who would win that round? I feel like running a sideshow to see whom people will go for
I'd go for The Out.

But Halo vs Timehouse is like a mugging. Poor Timehouse. It wasn't a bad strip. But: Halo Jones.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 03 February, 2022, 12:44:29 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 03 February, 2022, 10:29:24 AMJust as I wanted to ask The Out vs Halo, who would win that round? I feel like running a sideshow to see whom people will go for
I'd go for The Out.

But Halo vs Timehouse is like a mugging. Poor Timehouse. It wasn't a bad strip. But: Halo Jones.

This.   Halo Jones.  Sorry, Ho-Gan, sometimes life's not fair.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

Survival Geeks beats Timehouse.

I'm not sure what beats The Ballad of Halo Jones.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Link Prime

Colin YNWA

Its on a knife edge this one... well... its not is it... I mean the only question is can Halo get as many votes as the topper most vote winners to date. You have today to add to her tally and I'll pop her through to the 3rd round tomorrow morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Halo Jones

There's not much else to say is there really! Never in doubt and while Halo Jones might not have got the big numbers some of the thrills have that's probably as much to do with the time of the week of the vote (Thursday votes are often quieter) and this wasa shut out with very little debate. We are left with just one question. How far can this thrill go?

broodblik

See Colin I tried to save you some work but I know certain people are suckers for punishment :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 06 February, 2022, 08:27:47 AM
See Colin I tried to save you some work but I know certain people are suckers for punishment :)

Its true I should have just cut it off then. But I saw a comebak on the horizon... maybe...