Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Grey Area vs. Leviathan Round 2 Heat 59

Started by Colin YNWA, 08 March, 2022, 06:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Nowt wrong with Grey Area at all but it's got to be Leviathan.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richard

CalHab

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

If you'd asked me this a year ago, I would have said Leviathan for definite. But having reread both series in their entirety recently, I'm afraid GREY AREA grabs it by virtue of having better characters. While Leviathan is a great story, and sits as one of the best 'one and done' 2000AD series, Grey Area's character development and excitement pushes this far, far out in front.

SBT

Colin YNWA

Well this one is a right ol' tussle. I think I can see which way its going, but there's been plenty of love for both thrills. Pop your in today if you haven't and I'll couple up in the morning.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this is another warm up match for Round 3. Both great thrills, both getting lots of love; only one can get it. And this one was pretty close. Grey Area burst out the blocks and took an early lead. Leviathon responded quickly and took the lead. From there the two traded blows in the end however

Leviathon

will be dropping anchor in Round 3 and Grey Area will be condemned to watching from the outside.

broodblik

This was one of those round which I did not mind which thrill won both are excellent
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Southstreeter

This is the first one where I've been genuinely annoyed by the result.