Main Menu

Why the icon?

Started by Mangamax, 20 November, 2003, 01:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Timson

I was fed up with my dark murky icon and was insanely jealous of the bright green in LMS's icon- so I doodled something more representative of me (ugh!) that incorporated a much brighter green.  To recap, my icon was formed in the fires of envy.  It doesn't look like me though.  Apart from the wild, staring eyes.

Bart- your icon meets with the approval of the sneering one.
Pffft...

Dunk!

Cheers for the help guys.

New icon ho!

Can't stand any X-men comic but love the work of Mike Allred and Pete Milligan so I'm picking up X-Statix at the mo.

Simply loved this frame.
"Trust we"

Art

The Monarch

JimBob

Mines John Constantine, who deals with eldritch evil and hideous apparitions, I thought it was appropriate as I live in Portsmouth.
 Oh and if you squint it looks a bit like me.

Jim

Priv8eye

Nemesis was the thrill that got me into 2000ad, I was aware of Dredd and all that but had never stopped to read it fully.

Nemesis was my fav and still is.

Mr C

Portsmouth is indeed full of hideous apparitions. Usually coming from Gosport like me :)

Waddie

Erm, I hadn't got one at the time, and the From Grace cover artwork was on the site, and I was a bit bored at work.  That's about as much thought as went into it.

Jared Katooie

Tiplodocus

Because it's a picture of a Tiplodocus.

And I am one.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Mikey

Well,since I settled on the Dredd Head,2 peeps have hijacked it,probs because I'm a sporadic poster boy.

As we can now all see,I'm the scarred curmudgeon.Suits me.
;)
M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Queen Firey-Bou

tulkas, i approve of the new look.

thinky

mine's an arty pic of judas

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Demon Chicken

It's a demon chicken.  It's true! Google it and watch it appear as if by magic.

Queen Firey-Bou

blimey heres one i found for Bou ;

google = internet freaks.http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:_7y0eaFsI4QC:www.ac-grenoble.fr/vercors/primaire/villard/ghyslaine/images/mus-bou.jpg">