Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Quote from: Wils on 01 July, 2011, 12:42:58 PM
After meeting each other on this very messageboard, this Monday coming marks the 8th anniversary of me and the beautiful Malchidiel becoming a couple. I've had 8 years of sarcasm, piss-takes and being told I smell of wee as well as being loved immensely and cared for so much by (IMO) the loveliest and most sadistic messageboarder ever. The messageboard has come in for a lot of stick over the years, but without it and if she hadn't have been signed up for it, we would never have met. Thanks, Mighty One!

Congrats.  Two great boarders. Very chuffed for you both.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dandontdare on 01 July, 2011, 04:57:13 PM
They'll probably be serial killers - they always "seem quiet and keep themselves to themselves"

They're probably thinking the same thing after CF invited them to see his "cellar of Dredd..."

strontium71

Because after ages of not having a bike after it was stolen , I should be picking one up from Halfords tomorrow. I will be able to cycle again after weeks of [shudder] walking!
...because I hate you.

maryanddavid

Replaced the screen on Brendans DS last night, and it seem to be working well, its not been working for weeks so Im looking forward to the look on his face when he gets it.

David

JOE SOAP

I'll no longer have the oft wet-arse as I've just ordered a set of mud-guards after more than a year of cycling to work.

Rog69

I was thinking of buying Assassin's Creed 2 for the PS3 from Amazon marketplace last night but decided to leave it until I get paid next week.

I found it at a car boot sale for £3 today  :D.

Satanist

I'm off work for two weeks with the kids! Yee-ha! Two whole weeks with no plans!

And the sun seems to have remembered where Scotland is, Heres to days out here and there.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Something Fishy

Nice.  6 weeks until my leave.  Can't wait as it has been a busy year with lots of change.

Dandontdare

The best days out are the unplanned ones - I got a call this morning from a friend whose boyfriend plays in Shaun Ryder's band - did I want a free ticket to Chester Rocks today, leaving immediately?

It was lovely weather, and a top day out with some good mates. I saw a few bands I'm not fussed about (Lighting Seeds, Feeder, I am Kloot); Shaun, of course (shambolic but fun); The Australian Pink Floyd (awesome); Iggy and the Stooges (fucking rocked!) and Leftfield. We even feasted on beers and chocolate looted from backstage.

And on the way out some bloke clocked my Dredd shirt and shouted "Flesh - Claw Carver!" at me, which baffled most onlookers!

EddieHitler

The 2000AD Online Forum exists!!!

This summer I have been as a football fan following the usual football related message boards and what drivel and rubbish I have had to read each day since the end of the season I just cannot take it any more so I have come back to the 2000AD forum to recoup and to find my sanity and avoid any football related nonsense.

Thank you!

staticgirl

Welcome back!

Meanwhile - I am enjoying a bunch of people I really dislike having a bad time #notw :D

CrazyFoxMachine

Packing up my childhood room and moving to Bristol this afternoon. Is it drokking fantastic? It's certainly at the very least quite exciting.

Van Dom

Nice one Owen! Best of luck with the move, hope it all goes well.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

Something Fishy

COMMANDO FORCES

Good luck CFM  :D

So that's everyone sorted with free digs for next years Con  ;)