Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Quote from: willthemightyW on 12 September, 2011, 06:36:36 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 12 September, 2011, 06:14:10 PM
I've had some really exciting news on the comic writing front.

well... :)

NDAs and all that old chap... that and not wanting to jinx it!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

...Ireland turned Australia's world upside down this morning.
You may quote me on that.

SmallBlueThing

Because i just bought a mint copy of sean manchester's book, 'the highgate vampire', published by the british occult society, for £3.50.

Ive been after this for years, and didnt expect to find it under my nose in my local secondhand bookshop.

And- case files eleven for a fiver. Minor crease on back cover.

SBT

Cyberleader2000

because theres hype over the new unicron toy which has a new head all the older vershions have gone dirt cheap and I got one for £40 mint in box this is less than the originil shop price.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Cthulouis

Was that a one off, Cyberleader, or is there I place I too could get such a thing.

(I'm guessing the new one you speak of is the Masterpiece one?)

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Cthulouis on 20 September, 2011, 09:07:23 PM
Was that a one off, Cyberleader, or is there I place I too could get such a thing.

(I'm guessing the new one you speak of is the Masterpiece one?)

this is the G1 head remold amazon exclusive http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-25th-Anniversary-Unicron-Kranix/dp/B004ZKT4KI/ref=cm_cmu_pg__header they even cover import duitys its because of this all the older vershion of unicron are going for dirt cheap as people are selling them to pay for the new one and I was luckey to get a mint in box japnises armada unicron for £40 (£12 shiping) a fue months ago would have been luckey to see one in that condichion for less than £189 so thats why im pleases so check ebay theres some great bargins but if you want one thats more G1 like go to that link

Edit:
this is the one I got http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemNext&item=130575053673&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&autorefresh=true
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Rog69

Zarjazzer

Hurrah! Grand news Rog69.

And I've just been told my niece has passed her nursing with a first. Yay!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

COMMANDO FORCES

Cyberleader2000

I just proved my title as online ulitimat mobile suit ace in the game Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 playing the online mishion I was teamed up with some one playing as Kou Uraki and he was useing Kou's suit he died 8 time where I was using a mass-produchion Gin not only did I not die I got more kills than him and more Ace kills than him nouthing more pleasing than humeleating some one online
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Something Fishy

klute

I saw a lot of casefiles (11 in total) on ebay for £120 unluckily at the time i was strapped for cash so i didn't bid and they didn't sell.

So on advice from the wife and various other people i got in contact with said seller who said they would keep them for me till the end of the month at which point we would give each other the nod to put them up for sale for me.

End of the month came i bought them for the £120 pounds and had then delivered yesterday  not only did i get the lot in perfect condition BUT the seller had also added the D.R and Quinch Titan graphic novel into the lot which made my day just that touch sweeter.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Devons Daddy

I am back here, which a smile for me, also we sold current house (enbloc) go wiki it, and with the modest proceeds bought bigger free hold two storey penthouse apartment. WOO HOOO!

trust the usual suspects here are all well.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Devons Daddy

I attended a retro night concert in the park open air last night, Belinda Carliye.
BANNANRAMA (whom used to live in the flat above FB in denmark street i believe) and the HUMAN LEAGUE. yes our phil whom wore his dark judges t shirt in Together in Electric Dreams.

it was bloody awesome, wore my megazine dredd t-shirt 20 years on the street to the show. PERFECT
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!