Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sideshow Bob

Quote from: Mister Pops on 01 November, 2013, 11:35:04 PM
After several years of coveting, I finally have a resonator guitar. She is very pretty, I think I shall call her Louise, after the recently deceased Mister Reed. I also got a copy of prog 503, with Kevin O'Neill's excellent Vark cover. Happy Birthday to me.

Many belated Happy Returns Pops....
Any chance you could pop a photo up of your new guitar......
I've always fancied a Resonator myself ( ever since I heard Mark Knopfler playing one ) but struggle to justify the price ( and perpetually skint at the moment anyway )...
Cheers
" This is absolutely NO PLACE for a lover of Food, Fine Wine and the Librettos of RODGERS and HAMMERSTEIN "......Devlin Waugh.

My Comic Art Fans Gallery :  http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=91890

COMMANDO FORCES

It was finally confirmed that a LAWMASTER from Dredd will be at the NEC for MEM :thumbsup:

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 07 November, 2013, 07:14:16 PM
It was finally confirmed that a LAWMASTER from Dredd will be at the NEC for MEM :thumbsup:

Ooooooh!!!  I'm all the more determined to make Sat night/Sun morning now!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm gonna take my mini-van driver outfit up and try to get a shot or two being ran over :lol:

SmallBlueThing

My youngest son has added to our secret family lexicon. Along with "Marto" ("See you in the morning"*), we now have the frankly brilliant "Onk donk ponk", meaning "yes". This came from "OK/ okey dokey/ onky donkey/ onk donk ponk").

SBT

*"see you in the morning"/ see you tomorrow/ see you tomato/ marto!"

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 11 November, 2013, 09:05:34 PM
My youngest son has added to our secret family lexicon. Along with "Marto" ("See you in the morning"*), we now have the frankly brilliant "Onk donk ponk", meaning "yes". This came from "OK/ okey dokey/ onky donkey/ onk donk ponk").

SBT

*"see you in the morning"/ see you tomorrow/ see you tomato/ marto!"

:lol:  There's the evolution of language, right there!

Hawkmumbler

My little sister came our with a cracking mispronunciation yesterday. Having a soft drink with out fish and chips she kindly asked for a glass of "Dandelion and Birdcock". If anyone knows where we can acquire this strange beverage, answers on the back of a post card please.

von Boom

Congratulation!

If you look at the scan it looks like there is a Judge's badge there already. How'd you do that?

TordelBack

Trout

Banners! I'm thrilled for you. Big congrats!

(I'm also pissing myself at "birdcock".)

Banners

shaolin_monkey

Congrats mate!  Don't worry, it'll all be fine, though you will be living in a state of constant worry for the rest of your life!  ;)

Minkyboy

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

WoD