Main Menu

The 2000ad art of Mick McMahon

Started by Le Fink, 14 November, 2023, 10:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Fink

Quote from: Magnetica on 19 November, 2023, 03:39:52 PMThere's not many things I'd buy yet again to get better reproduction, but early Slaine and early Nemeis definitely fall into that category.
+1

Lorenzo

Looks like I'm going to have a long wait for my fix of McMahon as the utterly useless FedEx appears to have lost my parcel. Again. This is the second Rebellion order they have "lost".  >:(

IndigoPrime

Given how big the book is, the box must be the size of a small hatchback. How the hell can a courier lose that?

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Lorenzo on 21 November, 2023, 08:59:10 AMLooks like I'm going to have a long wait for my fix of McMahon as the utterly useless FedEx appears to have lost my parcel. Again. This is the second Rebellion order they have "lost".  >:(
Is there a FedEx tooth fan helping themselves? 😳
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Lorenzo

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 21 November, 2023, 09:23:58 AMGiven how big the book is, the box must be the size of a small hatchback. How the hell can a courier lose that?
Really good question! Logic doesn't enter into it. Last box they lost had about 8 books in it and weighed 5 kg. It wasn't a small A4 envelope. Most of them were oop books and Rebellion went out of stock - so I never received replacements either. FedEx can't deny it's their fault this time as they have it in their system as at their own depot!

Link Prime

Quote from: Lorenzo on 21 November, 2023, 08:59:10 AMutterly useless FedEx

I have never once had a positive experience with that particular courier service.
It's now at the stage that I will shop elsewhere if I note that the business uses FedEx.

Lorenzo

Success! When in doubt, harass your FedEx agent until they 'find' your shipment. Parcel delivered safe and sound, only 7 days late. And wow! What a beauty.

IndigoPrime

Glad you got your book. Slightly less glad you posted pictures, because, damn, I have to get that one. I'm still wavering on O'Neill, but that McMahon art is a must.

Lorenzo

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 24 November, 2023, 11:37:14 AMGlad you got your book. Slightly less glad you posted pictures, because, damn, I have to get that one. I'm still wavering on O'Neill, but that McMahon art is a must.
>:D Resistance is useless!!  >:D

Max Headroom

Could anyone say what the measurements (in centimetres) are for this book?

Lorenzo

Sure, 37.5cm x 48cm. Spine is 24mm.