2000 AD > General

Sideshow Vote II: Simply the best – The Magnificent 7

(1/3) > >>

broodblik:
Welcome to the seventh knockout round where we will choose our favorite story arc.

We already have eight story arcs that has qualified.

Whom is the next to do a takedown? The best ABC Warriors book is naturally The Volgan Wars:
-   Yay, you are spot on
-   Nay, surely you are mistaken it must be ……………………………

Funt Solo:
*spits tea all over the keyboard*

I'm very fond of The Khronicles of Khaos - the art is astounding and the comedy is spot on, but it's the dark meanderings of The Black Hole that stands out as the best - with astounding art from break-out talent Bisley accompanied by the wildly talented SMS.

The first series is, of course, worth a mention, and would take the third place slot - if nothing else, for Mad George, Colossus of Mars. The Volgan Wars is all very well, but it doesn't even beat Red Planet Blues or Nemesis, Book IV for best ABCs.

Colin YNWA:
While the Volgan Wars is a real return to form and there are some good bit, some great bits along the way this is another Mills thrill which I don't think gets beyond its original run so I go

The Meknificent Seven

or whatever we are calling the first series.

Magnetica:
Series 1.

Barrington Boots:
It's The Black Hole for me too. The ending is all rushed and terrible, but prior to that point the art is oustanding and the story is great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version