2000 AD > General

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Low Life vs. The Out Rd 5 Heat 8

(1/8) > >>

Colin YNWA:
So managed to squeeze in prep and we are straight into Round 5. 32 thrills remain, so at this point there is little use going on about how tough this will now be, how we are going to lose great thrills and how mind melting some of the decisions will become. It's now pretty obvious. That said there is one tie this week which I had as an outside chance of the final… not to be anymore AND I might go into meltdown if we see the end of the done in one story… it's going to be interesting to say the least

The Out is a modern wonder. Low Life was one of a number of thrills that really helped to revitalise 2000ad after Rebellion took over. This is a tough one…

Form book (note none of the remaining thrill appeared in Round 1 - all getting byes; so the form book starts at Round 2)

Low Life: Nemesis and Deadlock; Bendetti Vendetta; Sancho Panzer
The Out: Zaucer of Zilk; The Order; Jaegir

Low Life - more info

VS

The Out - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Sunday 7th August and the winner gets a place in Round 6 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

abelardsnazz:
Low Life.

BPP:
Possibly the greatest comedy page in 2000ads history secures my vote over the awesome The Out

Aaron A Aardvark:
Low Life has some great characters. In fact many great characters. But The Out is just pure greatness. So far.

The Out

Trooper McFad:
Low life

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version