City of the Damned forever

Living is crazy with eyes poked out
Zombie Dredd's all you see
It's getting hard to stay alive
But it all works out
It doesn't matter much to Feyy
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

milstar

Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Magnetica

GoGilesGo

AlexF

Sean SD

The Corinthian

Mikey

1.Day of Chaos
2. America
3.The Dead Man

All three are deserving of top billing so this is just how I feel about them right now, so I'm hitting 'post' before I change my mind!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Link Prime

1st) America.
2nd) Day of Chaos.
3rd) Oz.

It feels like I've voted so many times in this poll that I've already contradicted previous choices based on nothing more than today's wind direction.

DrJomster

1. America
2. The Pit
3. Day of Chaos

Lot of love for these three in various orders, I see!

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Colin YNWA

Anymore for anymore? I have literally no idea which way this is going. We will in the morning though as tomorrow I'll be counting this one up and announcing places 12 through 5 - super exciting - so anyway last chance to vote.

Colin YNWA

Wow I've just done a mid-term count - saves time in the morning - and suffice to say if anyone hasn't voted do so - its close across the board here - with tussles for almost all positions. 5th places is a two way battle it would seem, but places 7-11 are very close so any votes today will almost certainly change things...

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Sniff, sniff, never more will we have one of these 8 way play-offs. All we have left is the glory of the final and 3rd place play off. Its a bit like when you are watching the World Cup and you realise the group stage is over and while you have the knock outs there will be less football and even days without any.... well a little bit like that... sigh...

ANYWAY results:

12 (12): Terror / Total War - 9 points = down 6 places
11: (10) The Day the Law Died - 11 points = down 1 place
10: (3) Origins - 11 points (and my casting vote) = down 7 places
9: (2) The Dead Man - 12 points = down 7 places
8: (16) Oz - 18 points = up 8 places
7: (15) The Pit - 19 points = up 8 places
6: (1) America - 32 points = down 5 places
5: (5) Day of Chaos - 32 points (and my casting vote) = no change

So yeah I said it was close and I had to give two casting votes. Origins vs The Day the Law Died was easy and not even close for me. America and Day of Chaos was a much tougher call. I prefer America but in the end I decided to give it to Day of Chaos for its superior Epicness - ask me tomorrow and I'm sure I'll regret that decision.

Come back Monday for the 3rd place play off and Tuesday FOR THE FINAL!!!!