Main Menu

Lawgiver Mark I Prop

Started by Spartan375, 29 August, 2009, 12:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kerrin

That has come out really well Spartan. Very impressive indeed. It's just an idea, but what about a little dry brushing of silver or a lighter grey on the edges of the replica to give it a well used look, like it's seen plenty of street action. Like I say, just an idea, it's a fantastic piece of work.

I really look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

vzzbux

Just don't tell Commando Forces where you live or there will be a raid and you will be light a lawgiver.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gavin_Leahy_Block

That looks fantastic Spartan.

Spartan375

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 29 August, 2009, 08:54:51 PM
It's a brilliant piece of work. Looks like a film prop. Or something stright from a page by Brian Bolland or Cliff Robinson.

Actually, i heaved the Tek Schematics and some artwork i printed on my "workbench".  :-*

vzzbux,
don't worry, i will not tell anything.  :-*

Kerrin,
the original idea was to put some weathering on it, put i heaved to used only wood putty, and some places are very fragile. Don't worry, i am really working on mind on a Street Judges version  that you will able to take it for "trooping" of some short.

I actually have started gathering thin metal sheets a month before, and is probably going to be the project i will build when i will waiting for putty, glue or paint to dry.
Since i know how to build it, it would be easy.
But is still possible to pick one of the other "versions".

Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

judda fett

Very nice- It would look great with a scratchbuilt 'retro' judge costume from the early progs.

Colin YNWA

Blooming heck that's some dedication right there. Nice end result.

TordelBack

QuoteJust don't tell Commando Forces where you live or there will be a raid and you will be light a lawgiver.

Fat lot of good it'd do him - it's presumably coded to Spartan's palmprint. Brilliant work, sir.

Spartan375

8) Yes, is coded for my plam-prints only, but there is always a "trick" you can made to override the safety mechanism on Mark I and use it. :-*

Dredd did that on Hestia in "Tenth Planet".
Fiat Justitia Ruat Caelum

Kev Levell

Nice work - good details on the model and really nice that it isn't simply a block model!