Main Menu

CASTING CALL FOR JUDGE DREDD FAN FILM, 'JUDGE MINTY'.

Started by Steven Sterlacchini, 20 August, 2009, 10:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

I'm ready for me close up Mr De Mille,Spielberg, SIRS! Villains but not quite the ones your looking for.

No get sending people. I m far to ugly (and incredibly ) lazy to be involved in such a project so slap on that make up and smile for the camera. Don't use any digital camera under 3.2 mega pixels as the quality might be to low for them to >ahem< Judge you.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Steven Sterlacchini

Quote from: Dandontdare on 20 August, 2009, 06:58:20 PM
If we were fortunate enough to be chosen, what sort of time commitment are we talking about? I'm thinking a sabbatical from the crap job, as annual leave may not cover it

The only commitment required is Monday December 14th at a Sheffield Location for one day. And probably one more day on Saturday January 16th at a London studio (though this may not be required). I don't think I'm giving too much of the story away (if you've read the original) to say the Kovaks mob don't last that long.

There will be another casting call for 'other' characters, however we will re-contact everyone who applies for these parts as well, as it will be possible for actors to play more than one role.

Enthusiasm and the ability to turn up on time will count for a lot with these characters, as a number of them will simply be required to look cool whilst pointing (firing) a gun.

We also require location crew, which will mainly be helpers and grips, but anyone with make-up and wardrobe experience will be gratefully received.

Woolly

I've been spreading the word a bit and might be able to bring a few extras along.
Internets a rarity for me these days, but i'll try and get photos mailed to you asap.

As for the Sheffield connection, im in Lowedges meself...

Mike Gloady

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 20 August, 2009, 04:43:15 PM
Quote from: .Woolly on 20 August, 2009, 03:29:00 PM
For once, living in Sheffield has paid off!

Oh come on haven't you seen the big shiney wheel they've put up in the centre of town that they only charge you £6 to go on!!!!!!
Jesus!  Everyone's getting a bloody wheel now - you're only ten years behind the curve, people!  Kidding.

Of course, living in the suburbs of the capital means that *I* don't get to be one of Kovac's mob.  *sniff*  For once, as was previously said, living in Sheffield has paid off.  Good luck guys!
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Steven Sterlacchini

Just a quick bump.

If you're thinking of applying for a role in the film (mostly extras), please let me know soon, as we will be casting and tailoring costumes soon. This is for Monday December 14th at a Sheffield Location, playing the Kovaks mob.

steves@thespiritof.co.uk

Thanks again for the great response so far.

Steven