Main Menu

Who's Been Playing DISHONORED?

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 23 August, 2014, 04:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

At the moment it's free to install and play on STEAM. For the weekend only, with less than a day to go.

I actually brought this game for my X-Box-360 the day after I was given it for Christmas.

On Boxing-Day.

I stopped playing it on the Xbox-360 version not far into the same first assassination mission I completed today after I got killed falling down the steps leading up to city. Yea, I stopped playing due to thrill-power-overload and had not ever returned to it until now.

On both my machines this game is a masterpiece and a joy to play. The graphics are superb. I have no complaints about it at all. Aside from the same stuff that is plaguing this generation of games that simulate reality better than games roughly 14 years earlier. Yet, only on the surface and when you dig into them, you really notice the flaws.

Speaking of plagues....

I played this non-stop until I had completed the first assassination mission, including the all the side quests.
Two of which I received not long after visited the old lady living on Bottle Street. Then the very brief mission where two weepers had to be eliminated. They're plague victims that have succumbed to the illness that has upset the city of Dunwall and they are this place's version of zombies. I'm not sure if this on the same planet, but everything looks  very old world. Possibly some place like London or Paris. Yet, seeing whaling is a regular pastime. It may be more northern.

While I managed to eventually get through this mission. It took me quite awhile  and I got killed many times, but there were times when I really dominated.

I videoed it as well, but it may be months before it's uploaded. With the sluggishness of the videos being uploaded at the moment.

Here's somebody else's.....

Dishonored Bad Ass Stealth Kills

This player is much faster than me.

ThryllSeekyr

Now, I figure Dunwall sounds very Scottish, but is this place fiction or what?

Banners

How many games do have on the go at one time...!?!

ThryllSeekyr

I have quite few Steam... about nearly over thirty games on the go. Though a good chunk of them still needing prepping and with my excruciatingly slow internet that is going to take bloody ages.

At the moment, outside of Steam, I only have the unfinished versions of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen and the former now needs updating and that won't happen anytime soon with my current internet.

I'm also downloading Sims 4 and it's been at 3% completion for nearly a full day and night.