Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Stu101 on 11 December, 2014, 09:17:01 PM
Wow the gift that keeps giving, pretty sure I'm on four of the five references. Will keep checking back to scan for the fifth.
Heck of a lot of work in painting those windows JayzusB, did it take you a long time?

Heck yeah, free time and even sleep have been scarce commodities over the last few weeks.  My regular colourist has found a proper job too, which has added to the pressure.  Looking forward to finishing the Christmas rush
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

mimikeke

Eeeee Rogue! Love the smoke stylization.  Can't wait to read more!

Hope you don't mind if I share, with credits of course.

Hawkmumbler

Don't check everyday like I should do, but adored everything up to now, especially the Zarjaz team comic, Sensitive  Klegg, and Judge Snowman. :lol:

von Boom

It looks as if megbus is going to give us another Christmas treat. Fantastic!

Jon

Bolt-01

Jon- Is that a ref to 'Oh brother, where art thou?'

If so, I don't get it...

Jon

Bolt-01

Darren Stephens

Awesome work on the Rogue strip guys. Look forward to more.  ;)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

JayzusB.Christ

Lovely bit of Rogue there; bring on the next part!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

CrazyFoxMachine

Lovely Rogue story - Broughtontacular!

There was a massive, massive fight at work yesterday and me and the colleagues had a tipple or twenty to recover from it so I didn't get to work on mine last night - hopefully have it done and up afore the weekend is out!

Eamonn Clarke

Jon's Dirty Frank card is absolutely fantastic. Love the baubles in the beard. Very now as well

Tiplodocus

More classy contributions.

Dirty Christmas indeed!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

shaolin_monkey

Some fantastic stuff yet again! I forgot to mention my love of the Dredd on Lawmaster toy. That's the kind if thing I would have eschewed Star Wars figures for back in my early teens!!

That Xmas tree Dreddis great! I have one of those munniki? munnkin? things kicking around unpainted somewhere - you have inspired me to dig it out and have a go! The ears might suit an Ukko perhaps.

The Dirty Frank pic is great, and the non-scrot pic made me laugh too. That breast must be totally photoshopped!! ;)

Sterling work from Megabus - it's so great to see Rogue back in action again.  I'm really looking forward to how this story pans out!