Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Underwhelming, my eye! That's incredible, Jon.

Also looking forward to seeing how the Rogue story pans out
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Jon on 12 December, 2014, 03:46:02 PM
So, Richmond, is Rogue a Dapper Dan man?

Of course he is - trouble is, Nu-Earth is a geographical oddity... two weeks from everywhere.

Beeks

Loving this years Calendar folks

Some incredible contributions across all mediums

"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Mike Carroll

This is just getting better and better! Love everything so far.

That said, I haven't read the Rogue pages yet - tempting as it is - because I want to save them up and read them all at the end. I expect I'll probably enjoy the story even though it's written by Richmond Clements!

-- Mike

David Broughton

Lovely Dirty Frank xmas card from Jon and the Death piccy from SKD and Owen is a real treat for 2000ad fan eyes too.  Thanks for the kind comments regarding the Rogue Trooper story. We appreciate them. :)

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 13 December, 2014, 05:19:40 PM
even though it's written by Richmond Clements!

<Insert scathing 'review' from bifecta sock puppet here>

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

judda fett

Frustratingly can't see much of what is posted due to limitations on my devices but needless to say what I can see here (and have caught over on FriendFace) has been excellent. Nuff rispeck.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Mike Carroll on 13 December, 2014, 05:19:40 PM
This is just getting better and better! Love everything so far.

That said, I haven't read the Rogue pages yet - tempting as it is - because I want to save them up and read them all at the end. I expect I'll probably enjoy the story even though it's written by Richmond Clements!

-- Mike

Why I oughta!

Eamonn Clarke

Excellent work by Team Zarjaz so far. Cracking creativity by everyone on display in this terrific advent calendar.

Jon

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 13 December, 2014, 11:29:53 AM
the non-scrot pic made me laugh too. That breast must be totally photoshopped!! ;)

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. It was my wife's, um, concept, and I was worried no-one would get it. This makes me feel much better. :)

On another note, that Death pic is just all kinds of awesome.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Jon on 14 December, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
the non-scrot pic made me laugh too. That breast must be totally photoshopped!! ;)

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. It was my wife's, um, concept, and I was worried no-one would get it. This makes me feel much better. :)

...and the penny drops. Well done, Jon, that's even more brilliant now I get it!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

Jeez. Miss a couple a days and so much great stuff happens. Incredible work everyone!

Hawkmumbler

Just so you know I haven't forgotten but my scanners playing up so i'm running to the library to try and get it in for later today. :lol:

Eamonn Clarke

Quote from: Jon on 14 December, 2014, 08:36:58 PM

On another note, that Death pic is just all kinds of awesome.

I was beginning to feel thick but the penny has dropped. For anyone else stumped the letter K may help