Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Defeated by my workload again, but the advent calendar has been just fantastic and has kept me entertained all month. Huge thanks to both the contributors, and Mr Wells for making it all happen.

Hope you all have great Christmas, [spoiler]even those of you who are total cunts.[/spoiler]*

Cheers!

Jim

* [spoiler] :-) [/spoiler]
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

shaolin_monkey

Great stuff everyone!  This advent calendar beats any of those cardboard fripperies involving chocolate hands down.  What a Xmas treat!

My thanks go to Steve Green who let me butcher several of his awesome photos for my entries, and of course to the awesome Pete Wells for getting it all together!!

Banners

Busy month, but just a quick comment to say thanks to everyone for their wonderful contributions - both on the advent calendar and throughout the year - and to wish you and your families a Zarjaz Christmas. Cheers!

Hawkmumbler

'Sigh' Looks like I'll have to upload my entry to the normal art thread. That or use a low res picture via my IPhone.

Spikes

Brilliant stuff by everyone involved! (Damn, why haven't I got an ounce of talent in me, :-( ).

Not wishing to single anyone out, as a sterling job was done by all, but I think we need to see minikeke in the prog after seeing that Hershey!

But grand stuff all.  :thumbsup:

Stu101

Too much great stuff from the Pro's and amateurs alike. Loved Mimikeke's young Hershey though, powerful yet subdued...
Roll on 2015, let's hope it's a good one.

CrazyFoxMachine

That Hershey is astounding  :o

Also that Sauchie name bingo is, without hyperbole, the best thing I've ever seen.

JayzusB.Christ

Some incredible stuff there; it's been an amazing year!
Yeah, loved that Sauchie Bingo too.

Mimikeke, you're outstanding - your simple but beautiful artwork was some of my favourite in this year's calendar.  Thought you couldn't top your Judge Lawson but with your Hershey you've managed it.  Hope to see you doing prog covers some day.  Also glad you've confirmed you are indeed female, rather than what I originally thought you were: a bloke called Mike (albeit a bloke called Mike with nice nails).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Fungus

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 24 December, 2014, 05:27:04 PM
That Hershey is astounding  :o

Also that Sauchie name bingo is, without hyperbole, the best thing I've ever seen.

This and this.

Feel the Rogue strip needs special mention, the hard work is really appreciated. Fans of Megabus should go pick up Martillo, a highly entertaining read  :)

Albion

By Grud's holy trousers that was good. It really is the thread of the year.
Well done everyone.
Let's do it all again next Christmas.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

ZenArcade

Just picking up on the last few, all wonderful. Mimikeke SHOULD be doing a cover or 2. BOLT 01 get that girl onto the Zarjaz and Dog Breath rapidmont!! Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Heath C Ackley

This thread has even surpassed the greatness of last year's calendar. A wonderful effort from all involved. Merry drokkin Christmas to yer all!
"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Steve Green

That Hershey is great, would love to see Mimikeke tackle a cover...

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Steve Green on 24 December, 2014, 06:44:13 PM
That Hershey is great, would love to see Mimikeke tackle a cover...

I was thinking the same thing...

Judge Nutmeg

tremendous stuff , looked foward everyday to seeing a new entry, well done on all those who took part  :P