Main Menu

2000AD Message Board Advent Calendar COMMENTS thread.

Started by Pete Wells, 30 November, 2014, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beeks

Drokking Dreddmas everyone

Great effort all round

I love this Forum  :D
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

TordelBack

Ladies and gents, I always feel guilty about how much I enjoy the forum advent calendar, when I lack the talent or wit to make a useful contribution to it.  So please believe me when I thank you all for a genuine daily treat every day this month, it's been even more fantastic than usual. 

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 December, 2014, 01:21:30 AM
Ladies and gents, I always feel guilty about how much I enjoy the forum advent calendar, when I lack the talent or wit to make a useful contribution to it.  So please believe me when I thank you all for a genuine daily treat every day this month, it's been even more fantastic than usual.

Whot e said.

Great work- everyone.

mimikeke

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 24 December, 2014, 06:08:42 PM
Also glad you've confirmed you are indeed female, rather than what I originally thought you were: a bloke called Mike (albeit a bloke called Mike with nice nails).

Hah. This made my day.  :lol:  Thanks for the support, guys.  The Hershey pic is more in line with my day job, the cute stuff is just a fun style I'm trying out.

Devons Daddy

Merry Christmas board
i have little time to play here these days, but i always return for the advent calendar.

outstanding year after year,

Merry christmas one and all.
this always has been and always shall be, the greatest place on the WWW.

DD  :)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

von Boom

Merry Christmas Citizens! This was a fantastic calendar! Cheers!

ThryllSeekyr

BrotherGrotusk

Hi really great to see the amount of talent and the enthusiasm that 2000 AD still generates.
Mine was the Nemesis / Torquemada image posted by Bolt- 01. Hi Dunk I am indeed a lurker although now I can post I will lurk less. Good to see you love the art God O'Neil as much as me.

Darren Stephens

Love the seasonal feast that is the 2000AD forum advent calendar and would like to wish everyone a fantastic new year! Cheers to the legendary Pete Wells for the organisation of this. If we ever meet, I'll treat you to a Greg's pasty and a pint!
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Albion

I was one of the winners of Jayzus competition.
Here is my prize. It's zarjaz!

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

TordelBack

Not only is it a hell of a great thing for Jayzus to do, it's like Bryan Talbot and SMS were merged in a transporter accident!  Zarjaz!

Dandontdare

Mine arrived too and has been found a spot on the Shelf of Col Stuff.

Thanks Jayzus, this was a wonderfully generous prize and I love it!

Hey, I've just had a thought - this means that four people now own a piece of Dredd memorabilia that Burdis hasn't got! Bwahahahaha!

Pete Wells

I've got my... Little red card from the postie! I'll be able to pick it up on Wednesday night, can't wait!!!