Main Menu

What podcasts are you currently subscribed to?

Started by ukdane, 18 October, 2009, 03:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ukdane

What podcasts do you regularly watch, or are currently subscribed to?
Cheers

-Daney

radiator

madashell6

I listen to quite a few. I listen to,
-ECBT2000AD
-Comic Geek Speak and there spin off shows
-Legion of Dudes
-Half Hour Wasted
-Comic News Insider
-Indie Spinner Rack
-11 O'Clock Comics
-Diggnation(This one is more news based than comics)
-Around Comics
-Major Spoilers
and a few others, but these are the main ones I listen to during the week.

Mike Gloady

At the moment it's the BBC 6music Adam & Joe show, because it cheers me up as I iron if I've missed the show.  ECBT2000ad OBVIOUSLY!  PJ Holden and chums on Sunnyside Comics too.  A few others, but there's only so much time in the day....
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

pauljholden

If you've an ipod/itunes combo, you can subscribe using this link:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=333230431

(And if you're already a subscriber, it'd be enormously helpful if you could take a second and rate it or review it :)

if you're not on iTunes then you can find it here:

http://www.sunnysidecomics.com

How best to describe it? It's like Newsnight Review but with more likelihood of one of the presenters mooning the others to put them off...

-pj

Dandontdare

Devons Daddy

everything comes back to 2000ad (cracking stuff)
geek syndicate
new music teusdays
celebrity podcasts
best of youtube
top forty countdown

few other i dip in and out off, but these do it for me each week. funny, irrelevant and not taking themselves too serierouly (THATS A TOUGH WORD TO SPELL)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

stacey

Quote from: Dandontdare on 21 October, 2009, 12:05:12 AM
Sweet jovus, have you seen how many comic book podcasts there are?

Mines not on there, bugger.  Though maybe technically we come under the Geek Syndicate banner

TordelBack

QuoteHow best to describe it? It's like Newsnight Review but with more likelihood of one of the presenters mooning the others to put them off...

"The premiere podcast for tips on using the Kays Catalogue for self-gratification"?

Mike Gloady

New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Oh thanks a lot Mike, you know I'm in a delicate state - sites/sights like that could easily push me over the edge into full blown priapism.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Rio De Fideldo

Imagine its a pre-recorded radio show which is on the internet. In fact some podcasts consist of edited highlights of radio shows with the music taken out.

You can subscribe to them via things like iTunes or download them directly from a website and then listen to them on your MP3 player.

I hardly listen to music anymore as I have an ipod full of podcasts.

TordelBack

Yeah, what Richard says.  A radio show that isn't broadcast, but is stored as an mp3 for downloading.  You can pick and mix your daily or weekly schedule - grab a Radio 4 comedy bit, a Bob Dylan DJ slot, a bunch of Belfast nerds corpsing, RAC being fellated by geeks, or some Welsh git ragging on John Smith  - it's like customising your own radio station.

Richmond Clements