Main Menu

AIIIEEEEEE-Bay

Started by Quirkafleeg, 03 July, 2004, 04:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Oh... my... god... and I thought flogging second-hand underware was bad enough...

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1467&item=5501862293&rd=1" target="_blank">Work safe (just) but may permanently damage psyche

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Thread Zero

I'm not sure what is more worrying - someone selling a second hand sex doll, or the fact that someone actually bought it...

Bico

paulvonscott

The winner IS called Leatherface...

Calabim

Max Kon

the winner ain't gonna pay, he has scored 9.

Noah Angel

"I'm not sure what is more worrying - someone selling a second hand sex doll, or the fact that someone actually bought it..."

Permit me to lower the tone. It's probably a lot cleaner than a second-hand girlfriend. And am I the only one here who thinks that ABYSS must be the most poorly thought out name for a sex doll company?

Mangamax

Great as it is, the best thing is this threads title - GENIUS garywilkenson!
The perspective on that chairs all wrong

Mr D

Yeah Max, but it's all positive......

Floyd-the-k

Art

"The doll has no odours"

Queen Firey-Bou

i dunno funking typical, no commitment, favorite rubber dollie one day, ebay sale the next. tsk, men today...probably just wanted a younger one with bigger boobies.

paulvonscott

I dunno if they do one with bigger boobies, they were pretty big on that one.

You could choose to stand by your own real doll man if you had a spare ?5K, Bou.

Queen Firey-Bou

if i had a spare ?5K i'd be buying a huge throbbing motorbike to be commited to ! better looking, more thrilling & a better ride.