Main Menu

When Zombies Attack!!!

Started by longmanshort, 08 December, 2004, 11:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longmanshort

Just got back from my weekend away and very pleased to see writers have been busily writing away on strips ...

I now have a clutch of scripts that need artists!

Rather than me having to wade through the hundreds of e-mails I've received containing offers of work, could those of you not already assigned to arty-type tasks please raise a quivering, rotting limb and signal your desire to draw summat ... there's a nice mix of one, two and three pages. We'll all have to get cracking now, so all hands on deck!!

Cheers

LMS
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Jared Katooie

"Oh and by the way, Jared will be killing me in this publication, so it's only fair that I respond."

Jeez Krusty it was a f*cking joke! I wish I had killed you now...

And in the story.

JK.

longmanshort

Sorry to keep bombarding you with ideas, but I think it's best to get them all out there so people not already involved may see summat they like and want to join in ...

I was pouring over the stuff I've received so far (all of it tip top lovely!) and was having a ponder ...

Sometimes it can be easy to get distracted by the fun of zombies and, at the end of the day, this is a mag about 'The End of the World', not just about zombies.

So how about a (some) more serious piece(s) on how zombies could destroy civilisation? It could examine the different threats posed, depending on whether they're vodou minions or victims of some unknown plague. If you're 'turned' by a bite - how long before we ALL become zombies? How long before clean water and food run out? How *would* a government deal with a zombie threat?

Intriguing questions, don't you agree? So far, we've got a lot of fun and interesting features about zombies - but could they bring about the end of the world as we know it? Or would they be a symptom of a world on the brink of apocalypse?

Let me know ...

LMS

longmanshort

Max Kon

I've done a couple of photos. Both are up.