Main Menu

Loads of cheap progs.

Started by ZenArcade, 14 April, 2016, 06:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

This is probably relevant to N Irish/Irish squaxx. There are literally hundreds upon hundreds of old and new progs available in Atomic Collectibles,  25 Lower North Street in Belfast. This isn't a plug for money, but a genuine opportunity for local squaxx to build up their collections.  You'd need to pop in and be nice to Jim the owner (looks grumpy; but likes real comic fans). He'll cut you some amazing deals....I collected literally hundreds of progs, megs, specials and annuals from him for unbelievably little money.  The new progs especially are hard found (as I know through my collecting). Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Rately

Fantastic. I may be able to nip in at some stage next week.

Hopefully they've some progs left!

ZenArcade

There will be plenty left. Say to Jim you know me: Laurence (actually that mightn't help  :lol:). Z

Rately

Quote from: ZenArcade on 22 April, 2016, 04:49:59 PM
There will be plenty left. Say to Jim you know me: Laurence (actually that mightn't help  :lol:). Z

Ha! Cheers for the heads up, Laurence.

Rately

Have finally snagged a half day. and am headed off to purchase some 2000ADs after 2pm. Can't wait to have a browse.

Wish me luck!

ZenArcade

ZenArcade

Ratley, if possible steer clear of the Specials and the 1993 Yearbook as I am missing a few.  Cheers  Z

ZenArcade

Rately

Bloody only got in for a browse, and had to rush off before i could make any purchases but they have lots of lovely progs! Bloody adult commitments!

I'll give you first dibs on the 1993 yearbook. Was this the one with a lovely wraparounbd cover by Fabry, which, if my mind doesn't fail me, featured Rogue Trooper, Dredd and Slaine?

ZenArcade

Naw I have that, it's the Dredd Yearbook I'm keen on. Will hopefully get it today. Jim treat you well? Z

Rately

Quote from: ZenArcade on 29 April, 2016, 11:24:24 AM
Naw I have that, it's the Dredd Yearbook I'm keen on. Will hopefully get it today. Jim treat you well? Z

Ha. He did. I'll hopefully get back in tomorrow and spend some cash. Maybe grab a few CDs as well while i'm at it.

Great wee shop.

ZenArcade

Popped in at lunch: got 1993 yearbook; 4 specials and Maus for £20 squid. Z

ZenArcade

Beautiful Dean O cover with Dredd and the Raptor on it. Z

Rately

Quote from: ZenArcade on 29 April, 2016, 01:41:47 PM
Beautiful Dean O cover with Dredd and the Raptor on it. Z

Fantastic. One of my earliest memories of collecting is the lovey Raptaur Meg cover by Simon Bisley.

I've got Maus and Meta Maus sitting on my bookshelf, still to be read! Lovely editions, and a lovely interactive CD to persue as well.

ZenArcade