Main Menu

Crappiest Superhero power ever?

Started by Krustabi, 12 May, 2004, 06:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krustabi

What do you think it is?

I personally think it's that woman from Top 10 who can smell stuff or something...

JamieB

Synaesthesia Jackson? Yeah, I suppose. But she's nowhere near as crap as my all-time favourite rubbish villain, un-noted Spider-Man bad guy "The Swarm", who is...

...a Nazi made out of radioactive bees! NOT A TYPO! RADIOACTIVE BEES!

(His power, unsurprisingly, is bee-control. To date I'm uncertain if they've established whether or not it only works on Nazi bees.)

Why is he the crappiest villain ever, with the worst power?

'Cos Spidey took him down with PESTICIDE. I mean, surely he could have seen that coming? What with him being MADE OUT OF BLOODY BEES?!?

J-Bzzz-1

Mr C

The Wasp from the Avengers.

"A horde of rampaging space mutants! How can I stop them from devouring that small child? I know! I'll go really small and grow fragile little bug wings! That'll show 'em!"

Krustabi

Jackson is a good character, I'm just not so keen on her power. I suppose a book where every character has a power means that some of the ideas would be less than perfect...

Richmond Clements

Medusa. 'I'll just wave my hair at them!'http://www.norse-man.net/Marvel/Char-M/Medusa.jpg">

Thread Zero

The Wasp from the Avengers.

"A horde of rampaging space mutants! How can I stop them from devouring that small child? I know! I'll go really small and grow fragile little bug wings! That'll show 'em!"

You bufoon, Mr C!

All the Wasp has to do is fly nearby the rampaging space mutants and they'd all say 'AAAIIIEEE!! WASP!', then they'd have to do the traditional anti-wasp manoeuvre - to wit, running around in small circles, waving their hands above their heads, thus allowing the small child to escape unscathed.

Mr C

How about Paste Pot Pete? He didn't have any powers just...

...a glue gun.

Krustabi

Wasn't there a Stone Cold Steve Austin series once? What power would he have?

Max Kon

how about the Squid? in a recent Spiderman

Max Kon

or how about man-man from the back of an old PC gamer

Al_Ewing

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

Pyroxian

pauljholden

Dish - Man, whos singular power was the ability to do dishes. Although he was supposed to be a bit duff.

-pj

Matt Timson

Hmmm... Who was that poor sap over in the X-Men?  Made out of a sentient gas or something?

Had to wear a gimp suit to avoid blowing away in the wind.  Rubbish.  What she needs is a proper power- like lazer vision or atomic piles(tm).
Pffft...

Krustabi

atomic piles(tm)

I don't want to ask...