Main Menu

Board Cou

Started by Max Kon, 04 June, 2004, 07:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Kon

we are disbanded. Everything is back to normal. I have alltered my leaderdome and now except that the trout rules over us all.

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Mr C

Tsk, they never learn do they?

Max Kon

Dan Kelly

See, there's your basic Cyberman design flaw...

No tear ducts.  Hence you can't get rid of anything that gets into yer eyes.

Say fer instance, silver shavings...

Next thing you know, on yer back, stiff as a board.

Dan

Max Kon

it's gold we dont like

Dan Kelly

thats the one...

still, you think that a gold filter would have been included into one of the revisions you boys have made over the years.

I mean, if you can lose the silver wellies...

Dan

longmanshort

It's the way that gold became something that their systems just didn't care for into some kind of garlic-subsitute ... that was just plain daft.

Anyway, I apologise for all of this - I drew Max a picture of him as a Cyber Leader and I rather think it's all gone to his head ...
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

Thread Zero

No tear ducts. Hence you can't get rid of anything that gets into yer eyes.

Dat's where you're wrong!

The early CyberFaction-type Cyberman did have small, teardrop-like shapes moulded into the lower part of its eyesockets.  The reason for this is unknown, but it is said to be a telling reminder of their lost humanity.

David Banks says so, so it must be true!

(And it's nothing to do with extra holes drilled into the helmet to prevent the actor from suffocating.)

longmanshort

Heh, well David Banks just thinks he is a Cyberman ...

Funny story - I once attacked David Banks while he was dressed as the Cyber Leader, causing ?200 of damage to his suit ... at the time I was inside a Dalek ... this all took place on the West-bound platform of Aylesbury train station ...

Y'know, it didn't sound quite so weird inside my head ...

Thread Zero

Funny story - I once attacked David Banks while he was dressed as the Cyber Leader, causing ?200 of damage to his suit ...

Why, was he telling the story about the welsh cyberman who got the wasp trapped inside his head...?

longmanshort

Sadly, no. I was 'in character' and got a bit carried away ...

That was about ten minutes after I scared a young child so bad he nearly jumped in front of the 14.30 to Milton Keynes ...

Max Kon

lms: i tried to use your sketch as an icon but it isn't very clear.

longmanshort

That's the most damning comment on my artistic skills yet ...

Max Kon

no, just as an icon, it's just too small