Main Menu

Letter Writers untie

Started by Dan Kelly, 09 June, 2004, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

I had a lovely leather one, with tassles on and everything.

I'm still talking about a bookmark, by the way.

VampiraJen

see, i've tried leather and other such fancy ones, but i find then too chuncky and that annoys me.  i want something thin that just slips in and sits there,  without drawinga ttention to itself, hence calmac boarding/disembarking card.......

Tiplodocus

Mister Barnes did come on the site a few months back and implore us all to start writing letters so I don't think they have particularly full sacks down at the Nerve Centre.

I think I've had three in the Prog and one in the Meg (still not got me prize).  I sent two in that got nowhere (one rather long and dull one called "Dump the Sharks" ecplaining why I thought a certain series had jumped the shark and the other was to the Meg as a follow up to my Mills one - but that was probably sent too late to be useful)

I also got a slight mention in the Nerve Centre when Tharg referred to particularly lewd Pitchfest entries - does that count?

And now for the advert...

Read what Tharg was on about in Issue 2 of FUTUREQUAKE - a brilliant anthology magazine bringing you seven shocking tales from beyond the improbable. It really is rather good stuff and I'd say that even if I wasn't slightly biased). Contact Art to get your hands on a copy.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Amstor Computer

Tips - so was Sperm Count yours, then? I got my copy of FQ2 the other day & pissed myself laughing at the end of that! I dread to think what some of the panel descriptions looked like, though...

Keef Monkey

I've had one printed,can't remember what the issue was but I was fawning over how I never thought horror could be done successfully in a comic until Necronauts rocked my socks off.Got a Judge Anderson action figure for my troubles too.Had one printed years before that too but I put my little brother's name on it for some bizarre reason. Oh, and this is my first post here so hi!

Link: www.paigeband.com

Tiplodocus

It must be said that most of the credit for your laughing at "my" SPERM COUNT really belongs with Adrian Bamforth. I never tire of telling people what an absolutely bang up job he did on the art - made it look really classy.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

LARF