Main Menu

Spoilertastic evilness!

Started by Trout, 10 June, 2004, 07:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

The Watcher was the Doctor all along!

Thread Zero

I was going to do what happened at the end of the X-Files, but unfortunately I'd stopped caring by then and can't actually remember...

Bolt-01

Oddboy

There are TWO killers wearing the mask!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Arkona

It wasn't Brad Pitt and his crazy animal loving cult, it was the wierd scientist guy. Oh, and Willis saw himself die.

Oddboy

It wasn't his cheating wife who shot him - it was the psychotic repressed homosexual from next door - and his daughter's best friend was a virgin, afterall.
Better set your phaser to stun.

DavidXBrunt

Sue Dibney dies in the first issue of Identity Crisis.

Ice returns in the next J.L.I. mini series.

Nightgaunt

It wasn't Zenith with the bomb after all.

Mr D

He isn't investigating a break-out on the island, he's an inmate undergoing extreme therapy. Or is he?

Bico

It's EXACTLY like the Japanese original, except longer, not as scary, and there's this really shite bit in the middle with a horse that you can see coming a mile off.

Conexus

LARF

He's really a robot designed to bring xenomorphs back to earth...

Swellin' did it with a bun...

The whole film's back to front and he gets killed halfway through by Bruce Willis...

Dad - it was me in '78 with the Cortina and the brillo pad, i just wanted to make it shiny....

Slippery PD

The Boy is the killer and is bumping off all the other people at the hotel.  The people at the hotel are actually all versions of him and the hotel is his mind......

Floyd-the-k

The petrol was in the bus, the tanker was full of sand. The Feral Kid escaped to be the leader of the tribe

Arkona

The old ronin tricked both clans into killing each other off and left we all their gold ryo's.