Main Menu

My mates mate....

Started by Tweak72, 14 June, 2004, 08:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tweak72

.... you have all herd the storys "my mates mate..." and then an amusing or disterbing  tale of (possibly) true but wierd antics so i wanna hear em ill even start.
an ex girlfriend of mine swar blind that her mate from college's dad (being a harley street doctor) was the man responsible for removing the hampster from the back passage of pretty woman star, buddist and animal lurver Mr. Richard Gier. its true
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Oddboy

My brother's mate from university was working in an off-license & served the Charlatans on the evening of the car-crash that killed keyboard player Rob Collins (oh, the guilt)
Better set your phaser to stun.

Tweak72

what really no storys? damn

Mr C

My Dad's friend's brother swung Angelina Jolie around on a crane.

And my Dad's mate did something to Dame Kiri Ti Kanawa's gun, which I can't tell you for legal reasons.

My Dad also almost threw up in the back of Suzi Quattro's husbands Land Rover.

Rio De Fideldo

My wife's niece claims that Maxine Carr was spotted in a fish & chip restaurant in Robin Hood's Bay with two burly minders and that she's moving to Scarborough

Tweak72

at the risk of seeming un cultured who the far-king hell is Dame Kiri Ti Kanawa ?

Mr C

My Dad also once met US Colonel Stafford, Gemini and Apollo veteran. Signed my Space Book too.

This is Kiri Ti Kanawa just before the mysterious outbreak of Scrote-pox that blighted her left cheek.http://www.bach-cantatas.com/Pic-Bio/Kanawa-Kiri-Te-5.jpeg">

Quirkafleeg

Dame Kiri is an opera deva from New Zeland

Richmond Clements

My sister once served Bono and The Edge in a chip shop, just a few hours before I staggered in drunkenly. Thank god.

DavidXBrunt

My mates girlfriend got into a row with Neil Tennant over the exact wording of an autograph whilst he and Chris Lowe exchanged mutually sympathetic nods.

Tweak72

my mate was a roadie back stage at the award ceromony silly bi-ach spi- i mean ginger spice boob fell out AND HE told me that back stage came to a stand still because they were PRACTICING her tit coming out IT WAS ALL A SET UP

Matt Timson

Cuh!  Imagine that!  Talentless bint in 'staging accidental showing of floppy udder' shocker...

;)
Pffft...

Dudley

My mate's mate was working for EMI Records a few years back, PA'ing for the director in charge of artist relations.  Someone phoned up one day, with a "Goodness Gracious" comedy Indian accent, asking to be out through to the boss.  My mate's mate put the phone down on her (crank calls were quite common).  

It immediately rang again, but this time th lady on the other end was talking in her normal voice.  It was Geri Halliwell, and she was "...F***ING FURIOUS.  HOW DARE YOU, HOWDARE YOU PUT THE PHONE DOWN ON ME, YOU BITCH, I CAN HAVE YOUR ARSE FIRED, I'LL F*** YOU GOOD AND PROPER -"  

MM'sM calmly waits for the end of the rant, then points out that she is Indian by birth and if Geri Halliwell says one word to anyone her racist comments will be all over the tabloids and she'll be sued into the bargain.

Apparently she still proudly claims her record of getting ten seconds of silence out of the talentless bulimic.

Bolt-01

I, personally, sold a copy of Playboy to the ARP warden from Dad's army.

Bolt-01

Endjinn

My mate punched Finley Quaye in an arguement over a game of pool. Quaye went down after one smack in the mouth.

My Dad's work-colleague's husband was with Oliver Reed when he died.