Main Menu

My mates mate....

Started by Tweak72, 14 June, 2004, 08:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnystress

Garth Ennis sold me hash-
i mean he sold a mate of a mate some hash :)

allegedly

Tweak72

hahahahaaaaa i liked the one about EMI and Finley Quaye desurves a kicking MMsM (the one who was back stage with the boobies) when he was still a roadie his mate had a run in with F Q. F Q took all the roadies and techies on his tour out for a meal then for drinks and partyings through the night paying for everything (ahhh what a nice man i hear you say) he supplied every thing with out propting the drink the food and then the drugs paying for everything. The next day every one goes to work to find they are all sacked F Q has fired them all the reason? taking illigal drugs (odd when you are the one suppling them) wanker
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

House of Usher

Who is Finlay Quaye nowadays? I'd forgotten all about him. Is he still famous?
STRIKE !!!

RyanKingo7

My mates brother's mate's sister's mates adopted cousins freinds' dealer's dad's cousins bar owner told me at The National Gathering of Very Loosley Connected People (at a place I'm not allowed to tell you about) said that he was there in the film studio when the American government made the fake movie in the sixties were Neil Armstrong was being payed to just pretend he was in space, and actually the first man on the moon was an exact double of his dad from an african country we cant tell you about.

Floyd-the-k

My sister saw Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from the Matrix) in a market in Melbourne. My father did an xray procedure on Germaine Greer. He did it as a favour to a friend. She didn`t shut up for the entire procudure.
  One of my students saw J-pop legend Chara in a shop here.

Dunk!

My mate's dad's new "life partner" Grahame use to teach Wendy James of Transvision Vamp(if boarders remember them?) and said she was the quiet girl who wouldn't say boo to a goose, let alone go on to have a mad, albeit brief, pop career.
"Trust we"

Thread Zero

Wendy James of Transvision Vamp(if boarders remember them?)

Ah, Wendy James...

Pauses to wipe up drool

Was she hanging out with Halo Jones at the time?

Grant Goggans

I have a friend in Nashville whose mother is a doctor.  She used to work in a prison hospital in Memphis and saved the life of James Earl Ray, who had been stabbed by another inmate.

--Grant

Noisybast

I used to work with a scottish guy, who had a mate that worked in a hospital. I think he was a porter IIRC.

Anyway, one night, a patient was brought in with a blanket over her head. Apparently, she'd found in interesting use for a beer bottle, and got it stuck in an intimate body cavity. She needed to have a small hole drilled in the base of the bottle, in order to release the pressure and allow the bottle to be, er, extracted.

The doctor who was to perform the procedure refused to go ahead whilst the patient remained covered up, so she grudgingly removed the blanket to reveal... Lulu!

I know - it's almost certainly complete bollocks, but it does make Saturday night TV infinitely more entertaining on occasion...
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Byron Virgo

My mate (who I'm going to see in a few minutes) claims that one of his friends, who did some production engineering work for the likes of DJ Premier (Gang Starr) in America and now works with the likes of Underground Alliance over here, was at some industry bash and went for a slash. When he was there he, for some reason, booted open one of the locked toilet doors and found Maddona in there doing a line of coke.

Sounds like bollocks to me.

Dudley

I met someone through a friend who swore blind he'd been on of half-a-dozen boys at the infamous Portillo and Lilley house parties, back in the eighties.

He was gay and extremely buff: that's about all the evidence I got.

Bolt-01

And then he asks me to draw someone bumming a dog!

I'm worried about him, you know.

Bolt-01

Oddboy

My wife gave Norman Lovett some dry roasted peanuts on Thursday night & he almost choked on them.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Dudley

Queen Firey-Bou

My best mate , and his brother, both claim that prior to their many step-dads, their mom, shagged jimi hendrix. Which is possibly true as she was a swedish hippy chick at the time in london. they certainly believe it.

My sis-in-laws cousin first roadie job was with duran duran, the amps wernae stacked properly in the lorry & some poor sod opened the door & everything fell on top of him. It was cousin-in-laws job to scrape up the squished deid remains. this cousin-in-law also told me himself some convoluted story that involved getting into glastonbury free in the Radiohead bus..true.

my mate was a housekeeper of a house belongie to royal rellie, one guest there once was jamie oliver & his missis. apparently he's nice & friendly, shes a stuck up rude bitch.

then theres the julian cope stories.

loads of motor sports anecdotes from the chap who crews for us on rallies, he used to organise whole events , so all his tales are peppered with Jackie stewart, smashed astin martins, Young Colin Mcrae & women with big boobies etc etc

etc etc