Main Menu

Fane at last!

Started by DavidXBrunt, 14 June, 2004, 11:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

For those that don't know this already I added the X to DavidXBrunt to differentiate between myself and a Doctor Who fan/researcher/writer of the same name. It was so I could keep my name but stop people asking me was I him.

It didn't work. I get inundates with questions about the show and when I explain they always say 'So you're not David Brunt?' which I never know how to answer. After all, I am.

Anyway I was asked today, in another chatroom, 'Are you the David Brunt who writes for Dog Breath?' and I said 'Yes'. The guy then replied that he'd asked the other David Brunt and had the negative answer. How great is that? A double whammy of being recognised and the other David Brunt (whose writing I like, by the way) get's a taste of what it's like for me every day of my life.

Heh heh heh. I'm so chuffed right now.

robbycox

could be worse your initials could be RC!!
Rob. (ducks for cover!)

Richmond Clements

Your post was too long for me to read, but are you the same David Brunt who writes Doctor Who stuff?

Matt Timson

But does anyone call him 'Brunty'?
Pffft...

Thread Zero

Fane at last!

Ain't no such word as fane!

I've looked it up in the dictionary and everything. There's not even a fane shaped space between fandango and fanfare...

By the way, I've always meant to ask - are you the David Brunt that writes books about Doctor Who?

Bolt-01

DXB: You knew it was going to be like this didn't you?

Congratulations, where's the Rogue stuff?

Bolt-01

paulvonscott

Excellant Dave, the horror for the false David Brunt now begins!

Thread Zero

Are you the same Paul Scott that did the Visual Effects on Donnie Darko?

paulvonscott

Aiiieee!

No, and I'm not the bloke who wrote 'The Bender' there's something abit uncanny about seeing a book title:

PAUL SCOTT
THE BENDER

Worse still there was an artist called Paul Scott on the Charity Cards at bristol.  I should give up really.

Thread Zero

Course, the other David Brunt is David V. Brunt, which must mean that there's still David I - IV and VI - IX Brunts around somewhere...

DavidXBrunt

Yeah, I knew it was going to be like this. And you know why? cause you are all jealous.

Except for Paul, Bone and Bolt obviously. But I don't care. I have some revels and some mistrels and some white chocolate and some fanta.

paulvonscott

Into each life some coffee revels must fall...

DavidXBrunt

They're my favourites. Anyone who doesn't like them can send theirs to me.

Floyd-the-k

Just where does this series of David Brunts end? I envision a cat in the hat scenario - after David Z Brunt, something called Voom jumps out of David`s hat and cleans his room

Floyd
congrats on your fame and traumatising of the famous. My name`s so odd I`m not mistaken for anyone, but it is often assumed that my name is either taken from a novel or just a silly nom de plume

James

Could be worse. Could be...http://www.tesseraconsulting.co.uk/tess-focus/archive/focfour/artpics/brent.jpg">