That's as good a way as any.

Frank

von Boom

Smith

Wait,Buffy is getting a reboot(quell)?
For the love of crap...

JayzusB.Christ

:lol: He shoots, he scores! 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

After extensive research I can now reveal that the optimum time to buy a service station sausage roll is 8.15am.

Tjm86

Quote from: Link Prime on 08 November, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
After extensive research I can now reveal that the optimum time to buy a service station sausage roll is 8.15am.

Could I politely ask for an answer to the following questions in the interests of reliability and validity;

1.  how are you defining 'optimum'?
2.  from what purveyor do you procure the aforementioned items?
3.  are they heated or chilled?
4.  do you consume them immediately or after having departed the service station?
5.  how many service stations did you visit in the process of this research?
6.  what would you consider the most appropriate cheese to use to remove a broken headphone jack from the headphone port of an iPod?
7.  what is the meaning of life?

Frank

This really needs a montage, accompanied by Set On You, of a teenage Adolf at his desk, sketching out idea after idea, screwing up sheets of paper and flinging them in the bin, mussing his hair in frustration, showing a design to a friend who shakes their head, maybe getting up and doing a wee dance with a passing cleaning lady, before settling on the final design, punching the air, and running off excitedly to show Goebbels:

Funt Solo

For dictator humor, I prefer springtime.

Which reminded me of revolutionaries.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Link Prime

Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 November, 2018, 07:54:19 PM
Quote from: Link Prime on 08 November, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

Could I politely ask for an answer to the following questions in the interests of reliability and validity;

1.  how are you defining 'optimum'?
2.  from what purveyor do you procure the aforementioned items?
3.  are they heated or chilled?
4.  do you consume them immediately or after having departed the service station?
5.  how many service stations did you visit in the process of this research?
6.  what would you consider the most appropriate cheese to use to remove a broken headphone jack from the headphone port of an iPod?
7.  what is the meaning of life?

Thank you for your interest in our project Tjm86 (if that is your real name).
To answer your pertinent questions:

1) Underside 5% too soggy / over side 5% too crisp.
2) Many different emporiums of high calorie minced pig intestines were sampled, including local favorites Centra, Super Valu, EuroSpar and Maxol. Alas, it seems 'Circle K' now has the monopoly in the immediate vicinity.
3) 15 minutes out of the oven.
4) One piece of piping hot sausage roll is normally consumed immediately, the remainder must await the short trip to the office for a complimentary cup of coffee.
5) All except the one that constantly has the magazines missing from the Sunday papers.
6) Only Halloumi has the necessary structural integrity to survive the process.
7) According to a 1980's episode of beloved children's cartoon M.A.S.K. it's "Love", but I have since verified that's a load of bollocks.

TordelBack

Good grief, what a truly vile day.

JayzusB.Christ

You're not wrong. I'm utterly fliuch go craiceann and have to work in my wet clothes till 9. Nobody in the history of the world has suffered more than I.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

von Boom

I always thought Circle K was something made up for Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, but now they're real. Life imitating art?