Main Menu

The Shield, last sat

Started by Quirkafleeg, 04 October, 2005, 07:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

Anyone got it on tape that I can borrow... or at least tell us what happened. Cock-up on the tapeing front.

Rob1971

If you can't get the tape from anywhere drop me a line and I'll give you a plot summary. I watched and taped over it last night.

Rob

robbycox

*Bump*
Taped over mine as well, sorry.
Rob.

Proudhuff

eek, two bottles of wine makes my memory a bit hazy, But Vic found out about Dutch, didn't do anything as such, just told his missus it was all a ploy to get back at Vic, Dutch didn;t argue that too much.

and ooops gotta go will try again later....

Huff  
DDT did a job on me

Quirkafleeg

>If you can't get the tape from anywhere drop me a line and I'll give you a plot summary.

Cheers Rob, appreciate if you send-mail me a plot summary

Rob1971

Vic's ex-wife told him she'd been seeing Dutch. Vic got in Dutch's face about it but didn't actually do anything, yet. Although he told her Dutch was only seeing her to get back at Vic. When she confronted Dutch with this he admitted that was the reason he went with her at first, but now he liked her. She didn't want to know him after that.

Vic and the strike team tracked down and arrested the guy who killed the two cops (Scoobie and ?). They're trying to get him to admit that Antwoine was behind it but he wouldn't say.

Shanook the polygraph but his partner refused saying his union rep would support him. In the captain's eyes that made Shane, Vic and all the team look guilty. By the end of the episode the original strike team were back together.

Think that's it.

Rob

Quirkafleeg

Satanist

Can I just add that the they found out the two cops murdered were killed because they pulled over some russian mob boss and not on the orders of Antwoine. Or was it?

I fecking love this show.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?