Main Menu

Judge Dredd on TV tonight

Started by Tarantino, 22 April, 2003, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoteric ed

Yer got 5 mins..... bring a bottle. ;-)

Ed

longmanshort

"he was asked if there was any movie he would like to apologise for. He picked two, Stop Or My Mom Will Shot, and our favorite."

BE FAIR! Stop or My Mom Will Shoot wasn't THAT bad!
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++

karne

Whoa! Excellent Ed. MVC are doing the special edition double pack of that and Quatermass II for around the thirty quid mark. They're also doing the Quatermass conclusion for roughly the same as well, but I'm holding off on buying them until their next sale ;)

karne

"Stop or My Mom Will Shoot wasn't THAT bad!"

I've just checked with God on that and he said it was.

Richmond Clements

Do you ever try Play.com? I find them to be good value.

If you wait a couple of weeks, you can get quite a bit chopped from the price.

longmanshort

What does God know? He allowed them to make Dragonheart (also been on today)!!!!!!!

My actor housemate auditioned for the role of the young king and got down to the last six, but it seemed he couldn't make up a random accent and intended to LOOk like he lived in the ninth century! To be honest, he's dead glad he didn't get the job because he'd be too ashamed to put it on his CV

Richmond Clements

I watched Dragonheart for the first time tonight.

Those bastards owe me two hours of my life.

karne

"Do you ever try Play.com?"

I do visit Play.com and order the occasional item every now and then, but for the most part I fear internet shopping, along with tinned fruit, electrickery, modern printing methods and Pat Mills.

karne

I missed Dragonheart today...well maybe not eh.

Richmond Clements

You are a very naughty boy, Karne.

Pat Mills, indeed, did you think I would fall for such cheap chicanery?

longmanshort

They steal them to put into their army of Frankenstein's Monster-esque drones, who will continue making s*** movies long after their masters have died.

Nearly screamed when I saw the pro-mo stuff for that 'Van Helsing' movie. According to the posters, he's going to be battling Frankenstein. Well, for a seasoned vampire-hunter, killing a weedy and slightly bug-eyed scientist is going to be piss easy. It's the enraged monster he'll have to worry about afterwards ...

Bloody Americans (King Chillout starts frothing at the mouth)

karne

The fiery haired ranter is truly a fearsome adversary though. In my far off land we threaten children with morality tales based upon his life and works. Ironic really.

Richmond Clements

'In my far off land we threaten children with morality tales based upon his life and works. Ironic really.'

It's funny 'cause it's true.

esoteric ed

I think Quatermass Xperiment is only ?12.99 on Play.
I hear the picture is pretty ropey on the Quatermass Conclusion set, be nice to see it again though.

Ed

Devons Daddy

Okay, this might be a stupid question, but is the Danny Cannon who 'directed' the Dredd movie the same one who does CSI? I assume it is, and if it is, what the hell happened that he suddenly found talent?

now here is a thing.yes itis him danny cannon/CSI but about a year ago there was a boarder who was based in Las vegas.
had a very good knowledge of tooth and came here now and then.
then when a thread started the movie came up he sort of stopped coming here.
i dont remebr his name,but it occurred to me then and i was new at the time so inever mentioned it. could it have been DANNY?

he still reads tooth i have read somewhere in recent months,
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!