Main Menu

Prog 2351 - Sam vs The Lawman

Started by Tjm86, 23 September, 2023, 03:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nxylas

AIEEEEEE! It's the...THING from the HELL PLANET!

Funt Solo

Aye, get well soon, Annie Parkhouse.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

scrotnig

Jim_Campbell

I will endeavour to pass on your good wishes, folks.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Richard

broodblik

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 27 September, 2023, 08:12:48 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 27 September, 2023, 07:57:05 PMThe more interesting thing is I cannot the last few years remember anyone except Annie Parkhouse lettering Dredd.

Annie's been unwell recently — she's recovering fine (as far as I know, from a brief communication with Steve P) so Simon and I are keeping her seat warm between us until she's ready to resume her duties in the Thrill Mines once again.

Sorry to hear get well soon Annie
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Batman's Superior Cousin

Please kindly pass on my best wishes Jim and hope she's feeling a lot better soon!!
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

norton canes

Best wishes Annie, hope you're well soon

The Monarch

pass on my well wishes too. Annies a legend

Woolly

Get well soon Annie. Looking forward to your return to the prog x

paddykafka

Just want to add my best wishes also to Annie. I likewise look forward to her return to the prog when she recovers (which will hopefully be soon).

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

Where the f*ck is the next episode of Major Eazy? I haven't seen a worse example of Thargian mismanagement since the Firekind debacle. Clearly the work of the Dictators of Zrag etc.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Hawkmumbler

Sad to hear Annie has been through the ringer recently, delighted to hear she is on the mend. Well wishes all round for a speedy, but therapeutic, recovery.