Main Menu

PROG 1318

Started by Tiplodocus, 18 November, 2002, 07:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tu-plang

"By the way, does anyone remember the Alan Grant 1prog story in which a gold masked death lord tries to kill off dredd in his own customised street? When is that story going to be finished off?"

Isn't that the one that's going to be dealt with in the forthcoming Alan Grant Dredd epic?

Trout

"Humbug to all the neighsayers!"

I'm a fish, not a horse.
:-)

- Trout

gavinhanly

Finally updated the 2000AD Review site with this week's review (plus a rather brilliant Dredd/Aliens pic).

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/index.shtml" target="_blank">2000AD Review

Jared Katooie

Whoah! Check this out! Very good sign of what to expect!

Jared Katooie.

Oddboy

But of course, King Troutman!
I wouldn't dream of saying 'Humbug' to your good scaley self.
But HUMBUG! to the rest of y'all!
Better set your phaser to stun.

HiEx

Cover - Nice art by Jock!

Dredd - Great as usual. I always like stories, which give us new info on the workings of Dredd's world and the Justice Department.

Read Seas - No comment, can't bring myself to read it yet. I'm sure Steve Yeowell's a great guy in person, but there's just something about his art that really puts me off.

Asylum - Nice art and some action great action this weak.

Past Imperfect - Liked this one. Well written. Nearly as good as the Godzilla & superhero one a few weeks ago.

SinDex - Skimmed through it, but haven't really given it a proper reading yet. Nice  art and some good action, but it's really not enough to save us from teh weak story.

Overall a pretty good prog, with the best stories being Dredd, Past Imperfect and Asylum in that order and Red Seas and SinDex being the stinkers of the week.

HiEx

2000AD Online

an early prediction by me...

dr orlando doyle from the red seas will turn out to be the devil in desguise

i have the feeling this is the way the storys going