2000 AD > Announcements

The Best of John Wagner's Judge Dredd - coming March 2022

<< < (2/9) > >>

James Stacey:

--- Quote from: davidbishop on 21 July, 2021, 05:16:45 PM ---Bury My Knee.

--- End quote ---
If that's not in there it's a misnamed book

Dash Decent:

--- End quote ---

Bury My Knee has to be in there.  And although I've got it in at least two other books, "Finger of Suspicion".  I'd love to see both in the same volume.

There's a few preview pages up on the webshop entry.  "Father Earth" is the only one with a title showing, though I should know all of them, particularly the Dog Deevers story drawn by Gibson ("Full Mental Jacket"?).  Great to see one of Carlos Ezquerra's giant Cursed Earth spiders in there too.

Max Headroom:
Wonder what the repro on 'Father Earth' will be like? Did Rebellion ever get hold of some new scans for this story? Previous editions were not great.

O Lucky Stevie!:
This collection is just of John Wagner's Dredd work because including Verdus & Song of the Surfer would have made this book weight a ton, right?

--- Quote from: James Stacey on 21 July, 2021, 05:18:09 PM ---

--- End quote ---
If that's not in there it's a misnamed book

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 December, 2021, 03:01:02 AM ---Bury My Knee has to be in there.  And although I've got it in at least two other books, "Finger of Suspicion".  I'd love to see both in the same volume.

--- End quote ---

Same goes with Little Spuggy's Christmas.

JayzusB.Christ:

--- Quote from: Dash Decent on 04 December, 2021, 03:01:02 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Bury My Knee has to be in there.  And although I've got it in at least two other books, "Finger of Suspicion".  I'd love to see both in the same volume.

There's a few preview pages up on the webshop entry.  "Father Earth" is the only one with a title showing, though I should know all of them, particularly the Dog Deevers story drawn by Gibson ("Full Mental Jacket"?).  Great to see one of Carlos Ezquerra's giant Cursed Earth spiders in there too.

--- End quote ---

I've banged on about this ad nauseum before, but I still say it's one of the best Dredd stories ever.  Similar to, and as good as, Taxi-Driver-era Scorsese.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version