Main Menu

New 2000ad Insta - Instragram is dead, long live instragram

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 January, 2022, 04:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

I don't use Instagram - and I could feel my flesh crawl a little when I typed 'Insta' but think this is well worth sharing here. From 2000ad's official Facebook:

QuoteCalling all Earthlets and Squaxx Dek Thargo - please follow our brand new Instagram account at instagram.com/2000ADcomic

We have some disappointing news to share with you all. Last week, the official 2000 AD Instagram account was hacked and all of our posts were deleted. After working tirelessly to regain access, we have just been informed that the account that we've been working on for a close to a decade has been permanently lost.  We are therefore asking you, the incredible 2000 AD community, to come together and spread the word about our brand new Instagram account at instagram.com/2000ADcomic

In return, we promise to reward you all with just as many updates, competitions and artwork for The Galaxy's Greatest Comic!

"Let's show them one Judge is worth a hundred punks – cosmic or otherwise!"

~ The Rebellion Team

M.I.K.

I was trying to figure out who the hell "@kawaiiolgu" was on there last night, because I had no recollection of following them. Can anyone confirm that's the hacked account?

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.