Spoilers > Megazine

Meg 442: Hate Campaign!

<< < (3/3)

Mardroid:

--- Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 18 March, 2022, 11:25:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mardroid on 18 March, 2022, 11:20:18 PM ---The Lawless strip on my 2000ad app is all wrong!

--- End quote ---

Download it again— it’s been fixed now.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Jim. I just did on my iPad and it had the same issue. I downloaded it on my Android phone and that worked okay. It’s not great on such a small device, but for the one strip I’ll get by.

This is using the 2000ad App. I still can’t log in on either device to download either version without the blank screen and “whoops…” message, but I’ve reported that to the team now so hopefully I’ll get that sorted shortly.

broodblik:
Weird I also have an iPad and I downloaded it yesterday and it was fixed

Halo572:
Massive price 'rise' on this issue.  I am waiting for the other issues 338 onwards, but the bundled reprint has shrunk in szie and is only 12 pages.

It is more like an insert than the previous reprints., something that would have been a free promotional insert 30-40 years ago.

I have never considered the reprints worth having - I have a complete set - but this seems like a near phase out unless it is reversed in future issues.

scrotnig:

--- Quote from: Halo572 on 27 March, 2022, 11:43:53 AM ---Massive price 'rise' on this issue.  I am waiting for the other issues 338 onwards, but the bundled reprint has shrunk in szie and is only 12 pages.

It is more like an insert than the previous reprints., something that would have been a free promotional insert 30-40 years ago.

I have never considered the reprints worth having - I have a complete set - but this seems like a near phase out unless it is reversed in future issues.

--- End quote ---
Hawk The Slayer isn’t reprint - it’s new material.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version