2000 AD > General

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Rogue Trooper vs. Time Twister Round 3 Heat 19

(1/4) > >>

Colin YNWA:
Week 3 of Round 3 is ‘One and Done’ week with no fewer than 3 of the surviving Future Shockesque stories appearing. They all have very interesting ties and … well we’ll see. In my mind though, intriguing as those clashes are, is a modern masters face-off that is one of the ties of the Round for me, not everyone I imagine, but for me…

errrr I never right these in a rush in the morning and it does rather feel like this one deserves a good write up, or at least better than I'm going to give it now! Rogue Trooper flag bearer of the prog bested Harlem Heroes (Reboot) just using Helm... errr Time Twisters home of some of the truly great done in one and many of one A. Moore of Northamptons finest shorts. Most of them even the rubbish one would have seen of Moonrunner as they did in Round 2 mind... best I can do in a rush!

Rogue Trooper (Rogue) - more info
Vs

Time Twisters - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 27th May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need ‘um and can be bothered to follow ‘um there’s some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

abelardsnazz:
Some Time Twisters are absolute classics, giving us the likes of Chronocops and DR & Quinch. Rogue is a masterclass in world-building and has some fantastic art, plus Cinnabar.

Difficult one but on balance I'm going for Rogue Trooper.

broodblik:
Rogue Trooper (Rogue)

SmallBlueThing(Reborn):
Time Twisters. Because, frankly, any excuse to vote against Rogue Trooper I will take.

SBT

Aaron A Aardvark:
Rogue has great ideas but I've always found it boring. Some of the Twisters are mini-masterpieces.

Time Twisters

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version