Main Menu

Strontium Dog Vs Elephant Man

Started by James Stacey, 18 July, 2012, 02:30:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Stacey

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/18/strontium-dog-vs-elephantmen/

How great does this look. Really like Boo's Alpha, even down to the Ezquerra outlining.

klute

Quote from: James Stacey on 18 July, 2012, 02:30:16 PM
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/18/strontium-dog-vs-elephantmen/

How great does this look. Really like Boo's Alpha, even down to the Ezquerra outlining.

Yeah i quite like the look,can't wait.
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Bolt-01

Ah, still wish I'd managed to get that Wulf cover from Boo for Dogbreath. Maybe one day...

Dandontdare

oooh, this looks very exciting. Elephantmen is one of my favourite non-2000ad books of all time. I'm not a huge fan of Boo Cook's style, I prefer the other regular artists, but I'll still be first in line when this comes out.

Beeks

What are the odds of that..aside from The Goon..The Elephantmen is the only other trade I've ever read outside of the 2000ad sphere..and I loved it

This is a definite purchase for me
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Dandontdare

Quote from: Beeks on 18 July, 2012, 04:11:57 PM
What are the odds of that..aside from The Goon..The Elephantmen is the only other trade I've ever read outside of the 2000ad sphere..and I loved it

Yeah, good innit? I remember talking you into buying vol 1 during our nort-meet! we must do that again sometime.

Beeks

Quote from: Dandontdare on 18 July, 2012, 04:29:40 PM
Quote from: Beeks on 18 July, 2012, 04:11:57 PM

Yeah, good innit? I remember talking you into buying vol 1 during our nort-meet! we must do that again sometime.

Exactly! You were the very man who put me on to it!

And definitely up for a meet..we should hook up for DREDD
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

COMMANDO FORCES

Thought I would add what Richard has just written on his facebook page as a reply to someone (mainly for the last part) -

This is a six page strip for THOUGHT BUBBLE ANTHOLOGY 2012 -- all the proceeds of which goes to Dr Bernardo's

And here's the picture for people at work who can't follow the link

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

The Adventurer

Hold up... is this the first 2000 AD crossover outside of 2000 AD ever?

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

SmallBlueThing

If you discount Batman and Predator, then yes. ;)

SBT

The Adventurer

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 19 July, 2012, 07:59:52 AM
If you discount Batman and Predator, then yes. ;)SBT

Oops, yeah. Forgot about those.

The Adventurer

James Stacey

Dark Jimbo

Batman, Predator, Lobo... also Aliens. But yeah, all Dredd crossovers so far.
@jamesfeistdraws