Main Menu

I'm off to see this in -enter your preferred location-.. Who's with me?

Started by Michaelvk, 30 July, 2012, 01:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

I was sat next to the very lovely Radiator and a nice guy in a Nemesis t shirt who'd won his ticket on Twitter.

He said he was going to look in on the forum after seeing us all there that night. Wonder if he's out there, lurking?

Come in! We're all friendly.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

coastguardjackuk

What a day I have on Saturday. It's Dredd in the afternoon in the West End and in the 6th row at the Leonard Cohen gig at Wembley Arena in the evening. 2 miserable old bastards in one day but grud-damn it I love 'em both!
Building up a nice crust since 1969...

Albion

Just booked tickets for me and Mrs Albion to see it at Cineworld Chichester on Saturday night.
Can't wait to see it again and see what Mrs Albion thinks as her only knowledge of Dredd is me waffling on about it.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

NSFTM

it's all getting  a bit sad, i keep checking my  the 10:20am newcastle showing to make sure it's booked and if anyone else has prebooked

currently stands at 6 people , we all seem to be sitting in together in a big dredd love in..

what are the chances one of them will talk all the way through it?
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

chuffsteruk

Martin Jameson

Seeing it again in the morning. 11am showing at vue. Only seeing it again because the wife wants to see it obviously ;)

Michaelvk

Quote from: Light Surfer on 06 September, 2012, 09:45:47 PM
Seeing it again in the morning. 11am showing at vue. Only seeing it again because the wife wants to see it obviously ;)

I'm sure you're going to suffer all the way through it, wishing you were in the theatre next door watching Anna Karenina..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Martin Jameson

Nah she will enjoy it - she loves a good action film with a bit of gore!

Michaelvk

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

dweezil2

Right! Long day tomorrow, so off to bed!  ;)

Drokk on, fellow squax and Dreddheads!

See you at the pictures!  :D
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

MattJW

Seeing Dredd - for the first time - here today!

http://www.giantscreencinema.co.uk/cinemahomepage.asp?section=29&sectionTitle=Giant+Screen

After waiting thirty years to see a good Judge Dredd film, I might as well see it on the biggest screen in the Midlands, with great sound and high-end 3D!

The cinema was previously known as an IMAX. I saw Avatar there and it looked very good indeed.

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm off to Rochester Cineworld tomorrow, to watch it with a mate and his son is so jealous, as he can't watch it because he's only 12  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goaty

I am going to watch it tomorrow afternoon myself, first screening till Preview screening!

Something Fishy

went to Falmouth Pheonix Cinema.  Never been there, very nice.  Lovely food and licensed screens with comfy armchairs.   Lovely.

Goaty