Main Menu

Meg 415 - The Spirit of the Season

Started by broodblik, 19 December, 2019, 03:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

The E-wing Droid is a great loss to the prog, TMO should kidnap him back from the yanks, even if it upsets The Donald.  :D
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

Quote from: Proudhuff on 08 January, 2020, 12:50:08 PM
The E-wing Droid is a great loss to the prog, TMO should kidnap him back from the yanks, even if it upsets The Donald.  :D

Nobody could replace him, y'ken?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Fungus

Proudhuff

TMO has only gorn and done it! the E-wing droid will return!  :P
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

dweezil2

Quote from: Proudhuff on 11 January, 2020, 11:38:42 AM

TMO has only gorn and done it! the E-wing droid will return!  :P

Maybe not the last we'll see of the Ewing droid in the Prog either, at least according to his Twitter account!  :thumbsup:
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Super Mario

Why did the nomads make Khuu immortal and stick him in a box instead of just killing him. Seems less risky imo. Did I miss something.

TordelBack

Not only is it beyond some pretty wild dreams to see Al back in harness, but that Erica Henderson art is stonking. Pushing all my D'Israeli buttons, with a side-order of Rufus. Clearly Tharg knows what I like.

Proudhuff

The current (January) floppie will wet your whistle too!
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

++Necropost++

I was just checking out my electronic version of this issue, and the floppy is ten pages shorter than normal.

I'm assuming this is a mistake, because a 58pp floppy couldn't be stapled properly (as it's not exactly divisible by four).

And if this were the full reprinting of Damnation Station, it skips "In Another Lifetime" (prog 1857).

Anyone able to check their paper version and see if I'm missing pages in the electronic version?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

MumboJimbo

I also have just the digital copy, but it does seem that the story In Another Lifetime
is meant to be there. The inside cover includes prog 1857 in the "originally published in..." part, and it's 5 pages long, so with a cover page that would be an extra 6, and 58+6=64.

Do you think it's too late to ask them and see if it can be rectified?

Richard

They upgraded the digital Caballistics book when the final episode was published, so they might.