Main Menu

Forthcoming Thrills - 2021

Started by Dash Decent, 14 August, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Corinthian

I'm not sure why I put a spoiler space in there, sorry.

broodblik

Does not look like Kleggs next prog but Weston is on art and script duties for Dredd

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sintec

That's one grumpy looking Dredd

Colin YNWA

broodblik

Quote from: sintec on 28 May, 2021, 11:28:00 AM
That's one grumpy looking Dredd

If you do a 180 swap then he has the biggest smile ever :)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Here is a panel by Tazio Bettin for the next arc of Sinister/Dexter:

Colin YNWA

Shame its not Steve Yeowell, but looking good.

DrJomster

No Yeowell? That's a shame but interested to see how it turns out.
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

broodblik

I am strangely looking forward to Dexter as well. Pity about Yeowell but let's give Tazio his shot. I am more interested too see if my running's theory about how Sinister will return pan out

broodblik

From Kenneth Niemand's twitter feed:

Colin YNWA

broodblik

The cover for the 2000 AD Sci-Fi Special 2021:

broodblik

The write-up for the special:

This summer, the world of Judge Dredd explodes with the 2000 AD Sci-Fi Special!

Do not miss this mega summertime storytelling event as characters from different 'Dreddworld' series all crossover into one epic adventure! Plotted by acclaimed writers Michael Carroll and Maura McHugh, this is epic storytelling from the galaxy's greatest comic!

Judge Dredd meets up with Cursed Earth Koburn in 'Biohazard' by Carroll and Ben Willsher, while over in Oz Chopper is a wanted man in 'Dreamgazer' by David Baillie and Tom Foster.

Armitage seeks out Devlin Waugh in Brit-Cit in 'Natural Fern Killer' by Liam Johnson and Robin Smith. Plus Judge Anderson deals with a paranormal threat, by Maura McHugh and Anna Morozova, and Hondo-Cit Judge Inaba has trouble on her turf, courtesy of Karl Stock and Neil Googe!

This is all wrapped-up in 'Apotheosis', by Carroll and McHugh, and drawn by Thought Bubble 2000 AD art competition winner James Newell!

robprosser

I'm more than a little disappointed that the third volume of Janus Stark is digital only.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: robprosser on 23 June, 2021, 10:23:47 AM
I'm more than a little disappointed that the third volume of Janus Stark is digital only.

I'd not even noticed there was a third Janus Stark volume - yeah it would be a shame if that was digital only.