Main Menu

2000AD cards / card game

Started by AlexF, 26 January, 2024, 12:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Am slowly, reluctanly, offloading various 2000AD bits...

Would anybody like:
a deck of 2000AD-themed playing cards, as priginally given away with SFX Magazine
a deck of 'Official' Judge Dredd playing Cards
a deck of Dredd: the Card Game, 60 cards + 18 extra cards

Not asking for money, maybe enough to cover postage but they're only little!

Fortnight

I'd love to have them. I have a weird fascination about cards. :D  I used to pick up any novelty deck or other-media which incorporated cards of some kind. Not quite so obsessed these days, but would be foolish to pass up the opportunity.

I can give a bit for postage plus a bit more to make it worth your while going out and posting and etc.

May I ask why are you getting rid of them if not for a bit of extra cash?

norton canes

Put me down for the 2000 AD playing cards, if no-one else has claimed them.

(Edit: Bah! Beaten by seconds)

Fortnight

sheridan

Put me down for the Dredd card game please!  (the 60 + 18 extra, that is).

AlexF

Sorry, I totally forgot to cehck in on this thread!
I'm getting rid of them because apart from occasionally seeing them in a storage box I have not interacted with them in any way for years...
Extra cash defintiely helpful, but I'd rather they went to a 2000AD-loving home, hence posting on this forum, and only asking for postage to cover the costs.

In the interest of fairness, since I have three decks and there are three of you, I could send the Trading Cards to Sherdian, the 2000AD playing cards to Mr N Canes, and the Dredd playing cards to Fortnight?

What's the etiquette?

norton canes

I'm happy for Fortnight to have the 2000 AD cards! Seriously, they'd only be clutter. Thanks for the link to all 54, it's nice to see what they look like.

Fortnight

Well now I'm in a quandary too. There I was thinking "yeah! got in first". Then, after no response, I'd assumed they'd all gone to someone via PM or something. Now it's back on! But by being non-specific I've ended up in last place (as ususal) :lol: It's been an emotional rollercoaster!

I'd thought the Dredd card game looked the most interesting. Not a standard deck of cards, but I'm interested in all types of card game, despite my collection being mostly standard decks.

I'm getting too old for this sort of conundrum!

AlexF

Well with no word from Sheridan I'd say they're all your, Fortnight! Want to PM me your address and I'll figure out postage and stuff?