Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

Deep condolences for your loss Zen, very sads news.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

judda fett

My condolences Zen, take it steady

von Boom

Deepest condolences to you and your family Zen.

Spikes

Sorry to hear of your loss, Zen. My deepest condolences to you and your family, as well.

Dandontdare

Aye, condolences to you at this sad time. Having said that, to pass away at an advanced age with a loving family around you - there aren't many better ways to go.

Mikey

All the best Zen - it might seem strange to say it, but I actually enjoyed my ma's funeral. It was great to see all the support and kind thoughts of the friends and family who came. Hope it's a similar experience for you.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Woolly

My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones Zen. Hang in there mate.

Dominic O'Rourke

For the second time in my life, I'm forced to cancel my subscription to 2000AD.

And which Thrillsucker is to blame? Why it's the Age Of Austerity thrill sucker himself - lots of changes at home, my wife has taken redundancy from work and we've been tightening our belts anticipating a downturn in the family finances.

Last time I had to do this was in the rub up to our wedding - and I was out of the loop for about eight years. I doubt we'll be that poor that we can't find some money for Thrillpower but for the moment, I'm having to bow out.

If I could just ask you to keep your sense of fun and enjoyment of future progs a little subdued for the next six months is appreciate that.

See you soon

Dom.
Member No. 10

ZenArcade

So, I'll buy 2 progs per week and post one off? Happy to do so. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Old Tankie

Zen, you've always come across as a decent person on this board and really, Mate, you've just confirmed it.  That's a smashing offer you've made.

Dominic O'Rourke

And much appreciated. I'll make a promise now that I'll pass this favour on as soon as I can.

Some personal info - I've been a reader since Prog 1 - I know exactly where my free space spinner is - in some farmers field in Co. Waterford, I tried to move away from 2k with Tornado, and Starlord but something (comics merger) always brought me back - I donated a large lump of my collection in the 1990's - it was Big Dave's fault - and stopped reading altogether for eight years around the start of this century, shortly after joining this community (I must have the lowest post frequency of anyone .04 a day?)
I came back once I realised how much I'd missed Joe, and will be back again.

Thanks Z.
Member No. 10

Grugz

I am starting to think I may have buggered myself up good and proper.at easter my back went,not just a twinge but it really went as it has done a couple of times before,my legs went and I couldn't move and it usually took a while to recover but recover I did....except this time, it aint getting better pain is still like someone drawing a hot serrated blade across my back and down my legs which are having problems themselves,the right side of my right thigh is a bit numb but the tops of my thighs and my groin have a burning sensation but the worst bit is when I got out of the shower the other week I noticed I'm off center my hip sticks out at one side and my ribs overshoot the hip on the other so im thinking I may be twisted...I know I may have to go to a and e but we are supposed to be going on holiday on Monday and I don't want to let the family down.

on the bright side I may be able to cosplay as quasimodo
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

The Legendary Shark

Ouch. Get ye to A&E - I'm sure your family will understand. You get many holidays in a lifetime but only one spine.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Eamonn Clarke

To offer a slightly different opinion this is not really what A&E is for.

You need to get in to see your GP this week, who can give you some medication for your holiday and may suggest referring you to a spinal clinic.

You might also try and book an osteopath before you go away. An un-twisting and clicking may help.

All the best

Theblazeuk