Main Menu

Spoilers - Daredevil #83

Started by Marbles, 24 March, 2006, 06:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbles

SPOILERS WARNING !!!!!

I can't believe Ed Brubaker has gone & killed poor Foggy Nelson. Thats a pretty low blow.

Awesome story though :)
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Bico

On a not-unrelated note, I convinced my brother that at the end of Bendis' run on the book ( I gave up well before the end and cancelled my order), Matt Murdoch was locked up by the cops and subsequently raped by the Kingpin in jail.  That he believed me is probably a bad sign about Marvel's output these days.

House of Usher

It has been about 20 years since I felt any kind of affinity for the Marvel universe and its inhabitants. I'm just glad it's taken this long for me start rejecting the DC universe as well.
STRIKE !!!

Rob Spalding

Prof - that may have been foreseeable if they had let Ennis or Millar end the run

Jared Katooie

They're going to run out of people to friggin' kill!

I read Kevin Smiths Daredevil recently and it compared unfavourably to having surgery.

It's actually made me question whether comics are actually worth reading nowadays. I didn't even like new X-men*.

*And yet I boughtt all 7 graphic novels of it...

Floyd-the-k

It's good to see you back here Jared!

They didn't really kill Foggy did they? Is he properly killed or will her return via dream sequence, burial pit, evil clone or the like?

Marbles

Well he's been stabbed to death & buried with due ceremony, so that would seem fairly conclusive.

But heck this is a comic book, so I'm sure he'll be back sometime ;)
Remember - dry hair is for squids

Jared Katooie

Aw, thanks Floyd. You're a real pal.

I just got another two Daredevil books and two Hulk ones as well. I think something might be seriously wrong with me.