Main Menu

Hello Everybody!

Started by Judge Palmer, 07 January, 2009, 04:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Nice - some good compromises between the various versions.  Will you be able to see out of the bloody thing even when the masking tape comes off?

House of Usher

That's pretty impressive. It looks - dare I say it? - like a real judge!
STRIKE !!!

Judge Palmer

Quote from: "TordelBack"Nice - some good compromises between the various versions.  Will you be able to see out of the bloody thing even when the masking tape comes off?

Lol! Yes I can see fine through the visor and although the cross is always within the field of vision and can be annoying at times i'm sure I will get used to it! More pic's to follow as the costume is near total completion!
Creep broke the rules, he's doing time!

TordelBack

Quote...i'm sure I will get used to it!
Fifteen years in the toughest school on Earth should do it (although notice that the cadets only get to try the full 'blind spot' helmet in their final years)..

Judge Palmer

Quote from: "TordelBack"
Quote...i'm sure I will get used to it!
Fifteen years in the toughest school on Earth should do it (although notice that the cadets only get to try the full 'blind spot' helmet in their final years)..

LOL!! So true Tordelback, so true!!!

Judge Palmer

Pic's of Judge Palmer's helmet finished! One pic is of me fresh out of the sleep machine, need it after 18hrs on the streets!!

W. R. Logan

if you dont get that facial hair sorted out you'll be taking oracle spice.

WoD

Really nice...well done.

Get a badge from Wake - it would finish it off perfectly

Judge Palmer

I thought about purchasing a badge from Wake but after comparing the resin version(which is the same size)it looked to small in relation to my costume so I crafted a badge and just finished the buckle also, let me know what you think!!

Noisybast

How many links in that chain...? ;)
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Judge Palmer

Yes, a few to many, I need to tweak the amount of links in the chain as I need to attach it to the badge also!

Judge Palmer

Hi everyone, the costume is now finished, here are some pic's. Just crafting the Lawgiver now!

stront692

I, Cosh

Great stuff! Particularly impressed that the helmet actually looks workable.

Now when do you start that Lawmaster?
We never really die.

Something Fishy

Nicely done.  Very impressive.