Main Menu

hello fellow insomniacs

Started by stront692, 22 January, 2009, 02:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stront692

just watching poker live on Channel 5, crown green bowls on BBC2 and A 1 racing on channel 4

see a bit of celeb BB live and BBC2 news before i hit the sack, i used to be a regular here but wandered a little for a few years

my fave character is feral, used to be johnny alpha before they killed him off

Peter Wolf

Hi.

Off to bed in a minute but i am naturally nocturnal so its always a problem going to bed.This is the best part of the day  !
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

COMMANDO FORCES

You lazy non hackers, stay up a little bit more and see the sun pop over the horizon sometime after 8 :D

Hoagy

I've just tipped over an all nighter, then staying up, a gurning through to midinight the following night, to restart the regular sleeping pattern.

I reckon most scribblers are up finishing masterpieces till 4 in the morning, but the day shcedule is still important. I have  to see the doctor  about an eye infection and they expect everyone to call in at 8am to book the appointment with the then appointment being in the pm sometime.So, no afternoon power naps.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Pete Wells

Yeah, that eye looks nasy Krombasher...

Hoagy

"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Bouwel

I went to bed at 10: 30 with a cup of Horlicks and a hotwater bottle.

Yes, I'm old.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

stront692

i stayed up all night playing on my complete collection of AMSTRAD GX4000 cartridges, the AMSTRAD GX4000 is a little known console from the early 1990s that was produced by the same company owned by Alan Sugar (of the apprentice fame)

Peter Wolf

Does anyone find their creative work is much easier at night or in the early hours ?I find it a lot easier to focus on it and it flows better.

Roger Godpleton

At University I picked all my course modules at 1 AM so that's prolly to blame for me picking Horrendous Hegel,  Sucktacular Schopenhauer and Not-Bad Nietzsche over Wonderful Wittgenstein.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Kev Levell

At this time of night I should be somewhere with either a beer, my wife or both!
Oh, and, hello by the way!

Peter Wolf

Horrendous Hegel.
So much to answer for..........

TordelBack

I dunno, she's the only one in Grey's Anatomy that doesn't look like the back end of a horse.

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!