Main Menu

How do

Started by budge dredd, 25 February, 2009, 09:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budge dredd

Ello everyone Just thought I would introduce myself

Been reading 2000ad since 1981 (managed to get the progs I missed though)

Favourite characters

Dredd
Zenith
Rouge Trooper
Nikolia Dante
Strontium Dog
Armitage

Can anyone please point me in the right direction for an up to date map of Dredds world that isnt the one from Shamballa

Cheers

Bouwel

Hi and welcome :)

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kerrin

Dr Feeley Good

Hi There ! and welcome...

Roger Godpleton

Hello there, someone will be over tomorrow for your dues.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Richmond Clements

Good morning.

QuoteCan anyone please point me in the right direction for an up to date map of Dredds world that isnt the one from Shamballa

This may the very map you're trying to avoid, I'm not sure!

http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=dredd&page=maps

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: "budge dredd"Can anyone please point me in the right direction for an up to date map of Dredds world that isnt the one from Shamballa

Erm, no, because there isn't one. But a decent (up-to-date) Dredd-world map is surely long overdue, and the sort of thing the Megazine should be doing IMO.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

Hmmm, I wonder if anyone is prepared to rethink the complete obliteration of South Africa in this post-apartheid age.  Grud but I hate that stupid map.  Definitely time for a new one.

grimmy

Hello Budge, me new too.
"I am the liquor"
"Gods balls!"
"I watch the watchmen"
"Randy!"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "TordelBack"Hmmm, I wonder if anyone is prepared to rethink the complete obliteration of South Africa in this post-apartheid age.  Grud but I hate that stupid map.  Definitely time for a new one.

Well, if you win this months art comp...