Main Menu

Obligatory Prolegomena

Started by HackMonkey, 26 February, 2009, 07:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HackMonkey

"Hi!" ...as they say. New to this forum, but not to forums. You'd think by now I'd have thought of something original to write in these introductory posts... :roll:

Ok well, my 2000AD history is really in two phases. First read as a boy from Prog ??? (I think something in the #130s, but it was a long time ago) until Prog 500 (a lot of life changing things were happening around then, and rounding things off at #500 seemed a good idea at the time). The second chapter began over 500 issues later as a 'grown-up', with both 2000AD and the Megazine now on a long-standing regular order from my local comic shop.
[size=85]Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.[/size]

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Roger Godpleton

Greetings. Someone will be over tomorrow to collect your dues.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Why, I haven't seen the work prolegomena in a decade or more, what memories!  Welcome!

Dandontdare

Just googled "prolegomena" - Ah crap, another philosophy graduate.... :D

Hi and Welcome

Kev Levell

Kerrin

HackMonkey

Quote from: "Godpleton"Greetings. Someone will be over tomorrow to collect your dues.
Does he carry the day's take on his person?  :D [/quote]Nope - just another geek with a thesaurus.  :ugeek:
[size=85]Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.[/size]

Bouwel

Everything is always better with monkeys.

I also live in Wales so I share your pain.

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

stacey

Bolt-01

'Ow do.

I misread the thread tutle as Proglomania. Thought most of us suffered from that...