Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTooN

Hahaha Ebay is slippery :P What did it cost you ? The more I play with them the more I think I might like another myself.  :crazy:

Still cant decide which set I like the best, backwards and forwards all the time. So drokking beautiful !

teckno viking

I pref standard If I am honest But do have a Comic Dredd as My Future Dredd brought back. Will need build a display case for the Black Museum LOL

Scott the one off of ebay was 170 for the pair. Bit more than paid from Bambaland But cheaper than 7toys7 LOL

moly

Just had shipping confirmation that fear and Mortis are being delivered tomorrow and got to pick up b&w dredd and lawmaster for delivery centre tomorrow morning happy Wednesday

teckno viking

Quote from: moly on 13 December, 2016, 07:07:31 PM
Just had shipping confirmation that fear and Mortis are being delivered tomorrow and got to pick up b&w dredd and lawmaster for delivery centre tomorrow morning happy Wednesday

Outstandng HUMP Day to you Sir!

Dandontdare

To save me having to hunt back through nearly 100 pages ... could someone post a side-by-side pic of the two Dredds for comparison?

TheTooN

I think 3A's sets are worth £170 Jason, good for you mate. 7toys7 are a fair whack aint they !!

Nice one moly, certainly a good way to spend a Wednesday :) Tracking on Fear still saying in China for me but who knows.

Comic book ones unsteady on his feet until the replacement bod comes so I dont have 3A side by sides yet DDD. I'm sure someone else in here will by now. If not I'll have a go tomorrow when (hopefully) the sun comes out.

I tried 3A's pads and belt on the Mezco when it was stripped down. So much better with a proper Eagle ! Also discovered 3A's MKII will fit in Mezco's 'bike hand' I couldnt get near with the pistol one. I'd have liked a finger pointing hand with 3A's, gave the Mezco some nice options.

Banners

At the risk of embarrassing my credentials, the wicked Lawmaster box has a Bolland Dredd on the bike tied up with rope. What story is that from....?

SIP

It's not Dredd on the bike, it's the very dead spikes Harvey rotten (in a dead judges uniform) from "the cursed earth". The picture was the cover to one of the eagle reprints.

Dash Decent

I'm waiting for someone to post pics of Dark Judges on the Lawmaster, or Dredd with big evil hands (can you swap them around like that?).

I imagine Mortis on the Lawmaster might have a bit of a Ghost Rider vibe to it.  Ditto Fire.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

I'd also wondered where the image came from, long time since I read CE and forgotten. Thanks SIP.

Pegs are the same Dash so dont see why not. I stuck Death on a Mezco bike and put his hands on Mezco Dredd. I love messing around with figures, 48 going on 8  :lol: I know I got the rad cloak pads wrong but I had fun doing these.

I'll try Death on a 3A Lawmaster tomorrow unless Mortis turns up.

Mardroid

Heh. Dredd/Evil Dead cross-over. If you get two Ash figures you could replace Dredd's hands with a couple of chain saws later. He'll have to start them with his teeth though.

SIP

I've never tried putting the pads on top of the rad cloak - think that looks really good man!

.....and I'm 43 going on 5 - embrace it I say 😊

teckno viking

Asked on another forum if I could do this and well obvious results. Still Not as bad as I figured it would be.

Mezco Dredd on 3a Lawmaster.

shaolin_monkey