Main Menu

Hi people

Started by Cyberleader2000, 09 February, 2010, 07:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nap Normal

Quote from: TordelBack on 09 February, 2010, 07:37:27 PM
Apologies for fingering you as a spambot, Cyberleader - welcome to the forum.  Your spelling and way with words is... unique, and your pace of posting... breathless.  Maybe turn it down a notch, we're none of us as young as we used to be.

There are a couple of questions concerning the quote above.
When did this take place? Did he enjoy it? and do you have any photo's of the spam bot costume you where in?

TordelBacks first line in the quote is one of the greatest I have ever read. On the back of such greatness I will take this opportunity to introduce myself to the forum. Apologies for not doing it before. My names Jay and I lurked for about a year before finally posting.
Right! now that's done back to TordelBack. Was he awake when you did this?
:D

Bw
Jay

Falling in love makes you fat.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Mr Normal on 13 February, 2010, 02:39:08 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 09 February, 2010, 07:37:27 PM
Apologies for fingering you as a spambot, Cyberleader - welcome to the forum.  Your spelling and way with words is... unique, and your pace of posting... breathless.  Maybe turn it down a notch, we're none of us as young as we used to be.

There are a couple of questions concerning the quote above.
When did this take place? Did he enjoy it? and do you have any photo's of the spam bot costume you where in?

TordelBacks first line in the quote is one of the greatest I have ever read. On the back of such greatness I will take this opportunity to introduce myself to the forum. Apologies for not doing it before. My names Jay and I lurked for about a year before finally posting.
Right! now that's done back to TordelBack. Was he awake when you did this?
:D

Bw
Jay

thats a dirty mind you have  :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime